• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Eldorath 7.6 RPG.

If you are looking for an trustfull hoster. Then I am the man! :peace:
I live in sweden, stockholm. And I will be able to host 24/7 (I never close the computer)
My name is Riad, and I am 14 years old. I've had a big experience in OTserver. I have hosted a few of my own, both realmap & custom.
They became quite popular, but I later quit, because of various reasons. I've been working with OTservers since the 7.1 client.
I want to join, because this sounds like a serious project. And I know it's going to get far. I want to help this project move forward, by providing hosting
, much cheaper than buying a dedicated.

My computer has 8 gb of RAM. And is running under Intel i7.
Intel i7

• 2.66 GHz core speed
  • 8 processing threads with Intel® HT technology
  • 8 MB of Intel® Smart Cache
  • 3 Channels of DDR3 1066 MHz memory

Speed Test & Ping Test:

Kind regards.
Cirtaboy :ninja:

The map is now at 13mb. That's a day and a half's worth of work, and roughly 20 Custom NPCS (Fully RPG - They give hints to story's + speak in old English) - Took half a day.

I've also created our Custom Client, and atm working on revamping the skin.

So I'm off to bed.

Still need one more mapper to help with the Jungle City.

Goodnight.

Oh heya Drean, I guess I could help at text/logo part, if you got a nice background, Ill add such cool text on it :D

Once i get donator's I'll get us a private board to discuss these matters further.

Mizo i can design the layout and all, i just need someone who can operate the ACC Page, Like set it up for me and keep maintenance such as adding scripts + updates to the website.

Web Developer (Coder, Pimper bla bla bla)

Name: Leo Berg [Poland] (timezone GMT+1)
Experience: I've created my own OTServer named TibiaStories on December 2008, it was online to Feb 2009 and had 200 players online. It was down since sponsor "gone" =S. Everything was made by me (only me) without any help. I've managed linux (CentOS 5.2!) server, made lot of quests (addons for rl map) in LUA and finally made a lot lot lot (and lot more) on website.
On TibiaStories was my own account maker and webpage made on Django framework.
MSN: [email protected]

If wanna know more, just message on MSN.

The map is now at 13mb. That's a day and a half's worth of work, and roughly 20 Custom NPCS (Fully RPG - They give hints to story's + speak in old English) - Took half a day.

I've also created our Custom Client, and atm working on revamping the skin.

So I'm off to bed.

Still need one more mapper to help with the Jungle City.

Goodnight.
Dude im drunk atm. and i got beaten up by 5 guy's.. i drank 2l of Wotka (50% alochol) after i fall i went up and saw 5 guys and i punched one and the other 4 went on me and killed me almost ;p

Darqnies Talk to Dean, He may hire you, He is nice guy ;D

Pro Warbringer - haha, You didn't went to hospital? :O

The Desert City is 80% done, Most of roof and Houses ;D

Is underground depot in desert nice= ;D ....

Back
Top Bottom