• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eldorns map gallery!

Eldorn

Lethal
Reaction score
otfanszr6.png

Hello everyone! This is a thread that I will be posting my mapping that I have done. I will take criticism, but please NO flaming!
Project: Riverside Guildhall

Story behind it: In an attempt to shelter his army from the merciless orcs warlords, a glorious leader by the name of Sir Thacarious proposed to create a massive fortress in which his army would live and work. It took nearly five years to complete the building, but it served them well. After the threat of the orcs had lowered, the previous owners of the fort have fled to the north and now live a nomadic type of lifestyle, but the fortress now servers as a "guildhall" for the inhabitants of the town which was settled on top of this blood stained land. The army had left most of their larger weapons, such as, the catapult, and the ballista, as they were obviously to big and bulky to take along. The villagers that dwell in this valley have added extra luxuries, including a bar, and extra living quarters. These townspeople keep the ledgend of Sir Thacarious near and dear to their hearts, for if he had not built this structure the orcs would have slaughtered them.

Lobby
fixjw8.png

War room
gh1cp2.png

Repair shop/tower
metalborderlo0.png

Overview
gh3gk3.png

Project: Northern city

Butcher shop:
Story behind it: This is a shop owned by one of Sir Thacarious surviving men, who is a skilled archer.

First floor
hunter2vo7.png

Second floor (Still working on update!)
hunter1fx4.png

Updates:
gh4am7.png

~Reserved spot~

Please ignore this, this is for future screenshots!

Try to make better nature shapes like a bit more bushes together and some single if you know what I mean. ;)

Well, I'd say it looks pretty good, although it depends on how long you've been mapping. As Xenios here told you, I would like to see that the Bushes are clumped together and not spread out singulary. Also, I would like to tell you that those Dwarven trees and those Red/Yellow trees looks awefull in nature... I mean, either all (or atleast the majority of them) trees are like that, because it's Autumn, or none of them are. There should be a majority of bushes, and not trees.

Otherwise, it looks nice. Your storyline was pretty good, although you might wanna check up some words and phrases, and think about if a 2 words will be put together or if they should be seperated.
7/10

I like it actually. 8/10 Keep it up, but you should add some more details.

Back