• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elemental Resistance Spell Request

tensing

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a party spell (aka yes area spell) that makes you stronger to certain elements, I was thinking about using the same scripts and doing it for fire, death, ice, and energy, but the problem is that I'm having so much trouble with the script, I just started scripting not so long ago so I don't have that much experience yet.

Well after the spell is cast it will last (for instance) 60 seconds, and during those 60 seconds you will receive 75% of the fire dmg (so fire dmg -25%) and same with the other elemental resistance spells, BUT if you cast any of the other spells on top of the one you have right now it gets overwritten. In other words you can only have ONE resistance at a time.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this one :D

Back