• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elemental Spheres quest

Rizly

Reaction score
when i went to the machine room i got surprised that there were teleports which teleported you to the druid area and the paladin area. the druid area is all right, and the boss respawns without the natural soils, but nvm. the knight and sorc areas don't have a tp, and it would be nice to make a way to find the lord of the elements with the all bosses items.
thanks

yeh, and shouldn't it be according earth = druids, sorcerers = fire, knight = water (?), paladin = energy (?)

and the paladin area is all right, except the boss that doesn't respawn :S

stop say bad things to server, u go and burn if u say things liek that, leave if u dont like it.. bye bye i dont wanna have u hear,

stop say bad things to server, u go and burn if u say things liek that, leave if u dont like it.. bye bye i dont wanna have u hear,

omg NOOB! im not saying this server sucks, im making suggestions for it to be more fun.. noob!

Back