• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elemental Wars Teaser 1

Holy smokes! That is some serious scripting and bowl of ideas! This server will surely turn out great, if only I knew how to make such cool scripts ...*sigh*...

Won't that paralyze and blackhole thing ruin it if everyone spams it?
Great job though! Can't wait to play it!

that "paralyze thing and blackhole thing" takes up so much soul you cant spam it, and you have to refill soul at temple. And to use the custom spells you must get 5 kills in a row

Haha thankyou, thats what I was going for, creativity, the server should be done tonight actually, look for it soon ;p

eh i discovered one major bug, which was a big set back, plus my mapper is revamping the map ;p and im adding a dueling system and a team balancing system in lua.

OMG! Thats a hell of a Scripter! Very nice! 10/10

uhm not really, see now that school and work have started for me...(not to mention tennis practice in 105 degree texas heat) I have 2 hours a day to work on it. But the server is almost done, the vocations are unbalanced but I can even that out over time. I say maybe today or tomorrow since I dont have work today

Back