• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elementz Application

Elementz

Reaction score
«Elementz's Team Application»

«Personal Information»

My name is Joshua Schwartz i'm from USA, CA. i can offer about 6-8 Hours of work everyday.
i speak Fluent English, Fluent Spanish, and Portuguese.

«Experience»

I have not worked in many projects but here are some of the ones i have indeed worked on.
Camual - Custom Diablo 2 Server | Jigen.lt - 9.32 RL Map | Elementz OT - Custom Elemental OT

«Services»

I can offer different things to your ot. to give you an idea of my experience in each of my skills i made a chart with an explanation of what each skill means and my experience in a range of 1 to 10. i can bring 5 Things to the table : Great Spriting, Moderate Mapping, Newbie LUA, Great Moderating, And Normal Story Writing

Spriting : |||||||||| - 100%
Spriting is the designing of the artwork in game such as the walls, grounds items, etc. in order to have custom sprites (artwork) in your server you must use a custom client.
Mapping : |||||||||| - 40%
Mapping is the positioning of sprites. it is very self explanatory.
LUA : |||||||||| - 40%
Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua is dynamically typed, runs by interpreting bytecode for a register-based virtual machine, and has automatic memory management with incremental garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration, scripting, and rapid prototyping.
Moderating : |||||||||| - 100%
Moderating includes everything that can be done to make the ot better from a players point of view. by this i mean things like : finding bugs, reporting players using mischivious programs or abusing bugs, and jailing advertisers/rule breakers
Storywriting ||||||||||- 60%

Storywriting is like mapping, also very self explanatory. story writing is writing the story the Server will be based upon

«Contact Information»

How to contact me :
send the information about your ot Via PM and i will respond as soon as possible with my reply. if i do in fact wish to join i will send you my email and skype so that we might talk.

«Recomendations»

I Am Currently NOT Looking For A Job

Last edited:
Now I knew the truth!
UBER JOSHUA?, IS THIS A DREAM?..
I CANT REALLY TRUST THAT..
Is your name joshua, or you are uber joshua..
If you are uber joshua, please keep in touch with me in P.M So I can talk with you, and lets talk about recommendations..
Elementz is not recommended by me,
Tonks, do you have a reason?: [Tonks: Yes].
My REASONS for not recommending EZ:
1: I saw him alot in a server ~.~.~.~.~.~, And hes helping job, wasn't nice at all, because hes like offline over 18 hours or others.
Not trusting me?

2: Low amount of being online time.. So that doesn't really makes him recommended.
I know that's not many reasons, but they're enough for not recommending him.
Also I'm with amiroslo in saying [I Am Currently NOT Looking For A Job]
What a funny guy? Why did you write this app then?

So you are basically guessing that he is Uber Joshua is some server?
That doesn't really make any kind of sense
What i see that Elementz is a cool guy,
And you kinda made me laugh at the recommendation thingy as if it was a sign of humanity to recommend him
I don't really know about you but Elementz is recommended.

I'd recommend elementz.. Sure he may have messed about abit. We all have, but it is normally those staff that interact with the community more anyway. So what if he is uber joshua and was offline. A staff member cannot have a social life? umadbro.

Btw your title "recommended isn't a word" suggests that you give it out with meaning. Yet all i see is you psoting saying "not recommended" or on well known members of this community "recommended".

Fact is if you don't recommend this guy, state it. State why. Forget it. There is no explanation needed if you have a VALID reason.

Tbh most GODS are inactive for more than 18 hours. If he is a member of a serious project i am sure he will be active.

Therefore don't offer him a job if you don't have a serious and good project.

Regards,

Elementz is recommended by me and i can put my word on that. My word is enough.

end of.

Therefore...

WRECKIMETED!

Your words are nice and right.
Thanks for complaining.
Elementz, You are recommended. :) [Just decided to recommend you, because I know thats your nice, but I needed to know what's the comments of people].
Thank you.

Your words are nice and right.
Thanks for complaining.
Elementz, You are recommended. :) [Just decided to recommend you, because I know thats your nice, but I needed to know what's the comments of people].
Thank you.

im not uber joshua but i know who he is. he's from forgottenl.net.

also.i donot wish to be recomended from someone that insults my religion and nation

edit : thx to rushcrush and ghostx

Last edited:
hey just wanted to add that id like you guys to comment on my service bars (those percentages) to tell me if i should lower or raise them

Back