• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Elementz OT] Discussion Thread

should we make a neutral city ?

• yes !

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • no !

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elementz

Reaction score
Hello, let me start by first telling you a little about the ot.

The idea of this server is too create a custom RPG Map with several elemental factions, every character starts at the low level island, and upon reaching level 10 they get access to the destiny island wich is where they choose what elemental faction they want to be reborn as,(such as fire,undead,ice,energy,earth,poison. Each faction having a set of vocations and different starting areas/sprites/outfits/spells.

Our Current Team
Lua:
2/4 Mappers
0/1-2 Scripters
1/2 Spriters
1/1 Web Designer

Elementz OT Looking For A Team : Click HERE
Elementz OT's Mapping Thread : Click HERE

Most Recent Update

Template (IN PROCESS)
yc6mG.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like something nice, good luck with this i love custom stuff

You should change some names, like "glaciomancer". All there is ended by "-mancer".
Glaciomancer seems stupidly (no offense), name should be better "Lord of Ice" or something like this.
"Frost Lord", "Lord of Ice", "Frost Warrior".
Make difference!
Necromancer look best, but should be more dark.
Also a proffesion like wolf-shaman is good too. But that is not element. :/

Bump, we have loads of mapping in progress, as in hours of mapping every day.

Ye I agree with Flip, make it so that it's not all ended by mancer otherwise if I can I will map bits and pieces for you to add into the server. Maybe like small cities or spawn or something.

Man i like ur great job
but after i saw the mapping thread i notice that u want to make for every single elemant a temple
That not good at all
Even if u connceted them or made them in one island
Because the image of the player taken by the temple no one in temple = no play the ot =why i should play that
And in rl there are other players but in other temple(s)

But i like the idea :)

Last edited:
Im sorry i didn't understand much of what you just said, the map is a whole new continent, meaning the faction citys are far away from each other, obviously each city needs a temple sence they are the city people start at once they decide what element path they want to take. Plus i doubt any temple will be empty once we have the server finished. but thanks for your feedback bud :3

I have a question
Is those the vocations
Like(u see Nitron he is a terramancer)
Or
Those are elementz inside them vocations?
Like(u see Nitron he is a terramancer,he is a druid)

No it isn't just mages, those are just example, we're still mapping and scripting atm so we'll worry about vocation names last, but like i said the server is based upon elements(faction) depending on the faction you choose you'll have an option between 4 classes, example : lets say you choose the death element, you can choose between any of the same classes (pally druid sorc knight) they'll obviously have creative names once we reach to that but anyways depending on the element you chose you'll have a different set of spells based upon the element along with different starting areas , quests, spawns, npcs, outfits, sprites.

we're thinking of mapping a neutral human city so that players of all elemtnz may meet. what u think ? :D

Poll Added. Ends in 5 Days

Last edited:
To be honest about the poll, I think all the land should be together so that it makes PVPing and interaction better. That way you don't just get to PK those from your elemental choice.

What do you mean by all the land being togeather? We mite add in teleporters to each city so players can interact with other elements, or we mite just use a boat instead of teles sence its RPG anyways.

u make one big city with all elements in it
but no neutral temple make for every element temple (thats will need more work so u better find a GOOD scripter )
so its like u play a game with bases
thats will make better WAr and the people in the same elements can also war

EDIT :
can the players in same element have war???

u make one big city with all elements in it
but no neutral temple make for every element temple (thats will need more work so u better find a GOOD scripter )
so its like u play a game with bases
thats will make better WAr and the people in the same elements can also war

EDIT :
can the players in same element have war???
plus 1

neutral city will be added

as for the system, we will discuss it with the team

Back