• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elementz OT [Scripter and Mapper]

Elementz

Reaction score
Hello, let me start by first telling you a little about the ot.
The idea of this server is too create a custom RPG Map with several elemental factions, every character starts at the low level island, and upon reaching level 10 they get access to the destiny island wich is where they choose what elemental faction they want to be reborn as,(such as fire,undead,ice,energy,earth,poison. Each faction having a set of vocations and different starting areas/sprites/outfits/spells.
this project is handled as kind of a democracy so as a team member you will have an equal say in things.

Application Format

Lua:
Name:
Timeline :
Job you wish to apply for :
Experience/Sample of work :
Extra :

it would also be nice if you could include a reference to someone that might prove you trusted or some recomendations so that we know you are capable of handeling our demands.

Our Expectations

- The Mappers, to be familiar with the RAW Pallete and for him to be able to map constantly (as in no 1 week breaks which would be unprofensional :p)
- The Scripters, to be able to create things such as events and if possible systems, the scripting will be a big part in the ot so we would also expect you to be able to give up some of your social time :p

Our Current Team
Lua:
3/4 Mappers
1/2 Scripters
1/2 Spriter
1/1 Web Designer

OPEN JOBS : 1 Scripter, 1 Mapper and one more spriter

People Accepted :Master Filip [MAPPER] walkingdragon [MAPPER] Jarofir [SCRIPTER]
People Rejected :nisseeh,
People Pending :BlackList, GH0ST3R,

Applications may be pmed or writen here but we'd rather them be shown here.

Last edited:
Name:Elias
Timeline : I'm 16 year, i have created my own ots by myself in 2 years.
Job you wish to apply for :Mapper or Scripter
Experience/Sample of work :I have created own ots with much of players, like 100 players. I am not a bad mapper/scripter
Extra :Msn: [email protected] Skype: Nisseeh

Name:Elias
Timeline : I'm 16 year, i have created my own ots by myself in 2 years.
Job you wish to apply for :Mapper or Scripter
Experience/Sample of work :I have created own ots with much of players, like 100 players. I am not a bad mapper/scripter
Extra :Msn: [email protected] Skype: Nisseeh

thank you for applyin, if you wouldnt mind sending us some kind of picture of ur mappin or tellin us wat ur capable to script thtd be great

your application is now penidng

Name:philip
Timeline :I've creating maps since 3 years.
Job you wish to apply for :Mapper
Experience/Sample of work :I am creating simply maps, not for showoff. They are good to hunt and beauty.
Extra :E-Mail: [email protected]

Bump, we have 2 mappers being tested right now but the positions are still open,

Bump, we have a few applications pending, we still need 1-2 scripters and another mapper,

Thanks bro, we have 3 apps currently pending, but for now there is still a position open for one more mapper and a scripter.

bump, im proud to say that walkingdragon has joined the team as our part time mapper.

Back