• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elementz OT [Scripter and Mapper]

We've been getting more mapper apps than anything but we still need a serious scripter,

nisseh has been denied. whenever we contacted you you have said "i gotta go to sleep" and imediatly logged off, plus your mapping consists of literally no raw, so thanks for applying anyways

Last edited:
Bump ! Jarofir has been added to the team as a scripter. 3 positions still available. We need one more serious RPG mapper and a scripter, and well, another spriter wouldn't hurt eather.

We have a good scripter now, but we still have a position up for one more scripter and the last mapper for faster progress.

Last edited:
If you need more mapping done, just pile it on me, im always free at work pretty much, and iv already completed one city, and am completing another. Whatever you need done, just ask.

Last edited:
I need a damned .dat and .spr for 8.60 so I can get to work right now at work, but I'm on a proxy so I can only download from mediafre for some reason... :S

Already got the .dat and .spr workin on mah temple.

Try using a free web proxy to get to a tibia installer, might work. Did 4 me when I was in school.

I'm on a government facility, that'd be breaking a federal law if I did...

Back