• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elf Bot - Looting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ns Sparkz

Just a Normal Ns King
Reaction score
My elfbot dosent loot idk why :(
I have Everything on.
Loot monster.
Open Bag.
And the 2 OTHER.
and i Have Id - E - Name
he dosent even open the ,dead bodies.

Last edited:
I had this problem a long time ago, truthfully it varies from server to server and the set configuration on how they deal with looting. Say there was an effect that came on when looting, or the monsters looted some sort of quest item, or even that the items.obt is different from the official one. Elfbot is meant to work for Tibia, not necessarily OTs, sorry to burst your bubble, it just doesn't work that way sometimes.

I had this problem a long time ago, truthfully it varies from server to server and the set configuration on how they deal with looting. Say there was an effect that came on when looting, or the monsters looted some sort of quest item, or even that the items.obt is different from the official one. Elfbot is meant to work for Tibia, not necessarily OTs, sorry to burst your bubble, it just doesn't work that way sometimes.

Elfbot looting has worked flawlessly for me on every 8.6 otserv out there. Except it doesn't loot serpent spawns, but everyone knows that anyway.

WEll it loots fine once "I" open up the dead body, it jsut dosnt whana open it up, yet people use the same exact bot on this server and they get it to work and wont tell me D=

WEll it loots fine once "I" open up the dead body, it jsut dosnt whana open it up, yet people use the same exact bot on this server and they get it to work and wont tell me D=

Does it stand there or continues to the next point?

It stands there like it is trying to loot but just donst open it up, then walks away. But thats not the only thing not working, alot of the HUD and extra dont work either. I was going to download another 8.60 elfbot but idk whats trust able or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back