• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot Targeting Question

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
When I am in the dragon pits and I am attacking one dragon, when another comes along it just switches to that one and the other one may run away or just lead me to a side trap and eventually kill me. How do I resolve this? Also when I turn auto eat on in hotkeys, it will say I am full but when I click on the food it will eat it but not when the bot is active. How do I resolve this to?

Lol... Tbh you shouldn't even bother botting... I will help you out this time tho...

In Targeting you can see on right side "Target Selection" and "Stick" at the bottom... Drag the pointer from left to right on "Stick"... Now you will stick to same target until its dead....

Also I guess you made a hotkey to eat food.. Use persistent hotkey instead. (Will always work, don't need to click some ugly hotkey)
Click hotkeys and click the checkbox for Persistent...
Click Edit..
Add this line
Code:
auto 6000 setcolor 255 255 0 | | listas 'Eat Food' | eatfood
Click "Save/Restart"
Done.

Also.. sometimes the food the bot tries to eat is different than the one you try to eat. You can eat 2 Ham.. but you can eat around 6 meat... that might be the problem..

Use a real bot?

Red
What is the problem with Elfbot? Elfbot is not real? Its the best bot for 8.6.. Show me a better bot for 8.6 that can do everything elfbot can do.. I will happily switch.

Back