• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elhera Rl Map 7.6

Still searching for Webdesigners! :]
We will change to an custom map maybe or we still will make the rl map :]

WE WILL PUT IN THE NEXT WEEK AN TEST FOR 1 WEEK ON AN XML SERVER!
IT WONT BE THE REAL SO DONT BE WORRYED THE EXP RATES WILL BE LIKE 50x without STAGES!

I really need an webdesigner and an webscripter!!!
Reward = char ingame 120 lvl with full eq and so on! But when the server gets like 50 players :]

have fun!

Name(real,internetusername)?: In rl: Donnie/ In internet: R3ignlasting
Age? 18.
Job in the server? Scripter and/or Gamemaster
Expiriance wich the job needs? Yes.
Would you be corrupted? No, I do not give out free monsters, exp, or items and other things valueable
Where are you from? NY, Albany ;)
What do you know about Real Tibia at the 7.6 client? Does this, really matter?
Anyway, I do know a lot about 7.6, for instance...you have to click on the runes to use them..you don't have item hotkeys, old outfits,etc..
How long are you doing your job? Do you mean "How long have you done your job"? Well, if it's that I have done scripting for 2 years, and Gamemaster for 5 years.
English skill's 1/10 <-- rate! 10/10
Are you able to talk english understandably? Yes....I'm not a retard am I?

Also, is it okay for me (If I do get the job) to have a gamemaster/scripter position and a regular player position, but not on the same account at all.

(I don't MC to give items)
Either way, you can just check the log.

bump

Sorry for the downtime of our server it shall be an test today (online) , but i have some trouble with my map so it wont be online this week.
Regards
Warbringer

There is goin' to be one... but we have some trouble (me&hoster).. so for 2 weeks when we do everything perfectly it will be done. and oNline, when we get enough cash for dedicated we put it on dedicated

I can mapping

Hey if you cant make a acc page i got Real map 7.6 Whit account manager i fixed it alone so im not sure that every thing works on it but i think so

its not 100% but all citys is ther its like 80-90%

@Mathon
Ur in.
@Exorz
No Thanks, we consider our own rl map, but about the mapping.. What could you do?

btw. we dont run our realised map! I have a other map its not the exact rl map but we will put it a couple of months up online to get informations about the bug's and so on..
Next week probably (i got vacation then ^_^)
Be in patience!; ]

bump
and ill tell something!
Giving gamemasters away!
Ill give 5 gamemasters away and 4 Senior Tutors!
Gamemasters

watch on the first site, and watch the gamemaster position also dont forgett the Senior Tutors!

id like to present our new member's (they have just to be active if they want)
I gave them the position for free because i dont want anymore (plz mi gm).

still we need GRAPHIC DESIGNER (HOMEPAGE AND AVATAR~SIGNATURE MAKER) THX!

Last edited:
Back