• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs 7.4 Stages sample

What you think?

• They're Perfect!

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • They are too low!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • They're too high!

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
I made these stages for Elite 7.4 Classic server.
Anyone disagree with them?

PHP:
1 - 7 = 50x
8 - 19 = 30x
20 - 29 = 25x
30 - 39 = 20x
40 - 49 = 15x
50 - 59 = 10x
60 - 69 = 8x
70 - 79 = 6x
80 - 89 = 5x
90 - 129 = 4x
130+ = 3x

Too hight, we want fight at 60-90 lvls

1-30 10x
31-50 7x
51-70 5x
71-80 3x
81+++ 2x

its ot for war not rpg if You want low go Tibianic

but it can't do bad if you have to work abit for your lvl/cash instead of staying 3 hoursonline and got lvl 50 already. those wars are the most boring wars. wars where people take the sds from the bodies because they need them so they don't have to make them thereself are nice wars.

I THINK you should help your currently 7.72 as there are little to none players on and with no replies of updates or fixes that should be done. A lot of us that were dedicated are starting to lose sight.

I THINK you should help your currently 7.72 as there are little to none players on and with no replies of updates or fixes that should be done. A lot of us that were dedicated are starting to lose sight.

Does it look like I'm posting here 24/7 with 5000 posts per day? do it?
Serioulsy look at dates and times of when I'm posting.

Like I said on EliteOTs forum, I'm inactive because I got studies to take care of and I'm away from my home over 10 hours per day.. THAT'S WHY I'm not active.
NOT because I'm "only focusing" at the 7.4 <.<

Yea, that's why it isn't that bad if there is a mid/high rated oldschool server, cause some of us are always over 10 hours away from home and want to chill out in some wars and not hunting rotworms 3 hours to gain 2 lvl.

No offence but i think 7.4 graphics are too ugly to play.

No offence but i think 7.4 graphics are too ugly to play.

i think the 7.4 graphics are awesome. (7.1 even better). in tibia case how older how better. fuck 8.x servers ugly shit, trying to make it look 3d pathetic shit

I love the 7.4 graphics, they're the best in my opinion.

The rates seem alright, but I think they should be lowered just abit.

Back