• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EliteOTS] Luffy's, Illusion's, Peroxides lifethread oh and Ranyo

If i can find an 7.72 ip changernill start. Ill benandruid
And makena shit ton of uhs for you guys. I cant use ot ip changer because i cant download framework 4 for some reason.

tumblr_lrnb0sSFmO1r1utmjo1_250.png

Ranyo had a little rage!
evPdQ.png

6ZjoU.png

1WpyZ.png

V about his woi that he looted.
H71fM.png

Last edited:
Ranyo had a little rage!
evPdQ.png

6ZjoU.png

1WpyZ.png

V about his woi that he looted.
H71fM.png
Ranyo13 = Patrician Warrior, and i quit of power abusers problem.
Sharp shooter = My 13 yrs old bro, and he likes the ot alot stop bitchin arround with him.

What is it he's even raging about? MC? People can tell the difference between MC and LAN connections, ain't hard.

He was raging about the fact that Mikel and Wudz are the same, because they have the same ip adress
The only reason why they have the same ip adress is because they love close to each other, they know each other in real
his argument was that if you have the same ip adress you live in the same house, what some people and I were trying to make clear to Ranyo, that it aint right
whatsoever, I thought it was funny and I wanted to post his rage :p
@Ranyo, I didn't bitch around, he started yelling at us and insulting us, while we were trying to make something clear to him, then he started to act all idiot

22cc and a damn boh, I need to be in those hunts (whenever I log in a time)
got busy IRL and with some other stuff too, thats why I'm a bit inactive

Back