• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [EliteOts] Prest's & Znote's & Neon's [3Some Adventures!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to start it, and test it out for a bit. Seemed ok, although it just lacks a community. The server has a low player count, which is a bit of a turn off.

Lack of community?!

Try to enter Game-Chat before you start bitching. ;) The community here is bigger and better than any other server! :D

People who dont join Game-Chat are outsiders! :p

Lack of community?!

Try to enter Game-Chat before you start bitching. ;) The community here is bigger and better than any other server! :D

People who dont join Game-Chat are outsiders! :p

I agree, the community may not be large in population, but it is large in soul and helpfulness.

And why not help increase the population instead of bitching that no one is online?!

If that made sense

Aight, I reached magic level 15 just now:
ml15.jpg
And also bought myself a Volcanic Rod (since I'm 18, 50% to 19)
eq.jpg

Great server with great community!

l20.jpg
l21.jpg
ml15.jpg
ml16.jpg
ml17.jpg
Some magic level advances and some level advances.
Currently doing a bp of hmms to Viperoxi, and then I'll do a bp of uh to sell to anyone..
SELL BP OF UH!!! ;)

Edit;
I wanna upload 20ml but I couldn't :(
Well, Skubol bought my uhs, so they're not for sale anymore :D

I <3 this serv !

Last edited:
I thought ill post some of my advances(Nothing big) :d
Lvl 12!! >>> EPICCCCCCCCC

And like 1 wand hit after that :

Awesome server ! :D

Yep server is nice. ^^ I think we might get a new players online record today. (I hope). :D Since we got pretty many new members recently.

znote65skills.jpg

Wooo! 66/65 skills! :D

I went to lvl up my pally,and me and Wild started to train a bit ! :>

Decided to start it, and test it out for a bit. Seemed ok, although it just lacks a community. The server has a low player count, which is a bit of a turn off.
The thing is, if there are 25 people online, maybe one botter, but all the rest REALY active
and on most servers, 100 players online, 50 at trianers, 25 afk, 15 botters, and a few more active

FdEFt.png

gtbsf.png

Hf6SE.png

R4C2o.png

~~Edit~~
First dragon, first loot:
VS3Kj.png

dqTTe.png

xRM6.png

Last edited:
God, you're lucky.. I can't level atm since I am busy with school.. But I'm gonna rule you..

Im a pally,so cash goes slowly for meh ;< Atm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back