• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ellinorze Showoff [Newbie]

Ellinorze

мдррєя
Reaction score
Welcome to my Mapping Thread, I'm new at mapping so, will try do my best with all these Tutorials on the forum.

Will update this thread everyday.
My name is Ellinor if you wanna use it :).

Latest picutre:

Cave:

2ajavk6.png

2dtwrbo.png

To be one of your first maps it's great actually! :) keep reading tutorials and watch other mappers :)

Really nice to be your first pieces, if you would like to see me map just leave me a visitor message:thumbup:

I have seen your Showoff thread Henkos, It was awesome, but all things can't be perfect ;)
Wanna see Henkos thread, Click Here!.

Latest pic: Wyvern mountain

alnknk.png

The Ramp Idé came from this.
Not fit in there i know, but just wanted to show :p

@Up. I'm not gonna comment the mapping but when you'r showing what you have done through a picture make sure you haven't done any zoom out/in in the map editor.
As your new this might be hard to understand when the right zoom is and when it's not. Though it's a easy solution for this, all you gotta do is to go to View and press New View.
Trust me, the picture will look way better.

I taking screen at RME and when i go Tinypic.com the pic getting ugly so zooming in, but thanks for the tip :)

Latest screen.

RPG Mountain followed a Tutorial

t0hwtt.png

More pic will come tomorrow, have maked 5 picuters now :)

Tomorrow pic.

RPG House
RPG Depot
And Desert Spawns ;)

Just followed the tutorial at here. :) pretty nice guides there, but not to much :p

Use that forum to :p and carlos i'm not a man.. i'm a girl ;)

Train more and you'll be awesome =) There is not that many girls here, you could probably count them on 1 hand xD

Where you from?

@Up. I'm not gonna comment the mapping but when you'r showing what you have done through a picture make sure you haven't done any zoom out/in in the map editor.
As your new this might be hard to understand when the right zoom is and when it's not. Though it's a easy solution for this, all you gotta do is to go to View and press New View.
Trust me, the picture will look way better.

Ctrl + Scroll wheel <--Click

Also takes it to normal view

Back