• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ellloooo GM Mark(Y) or my beloved honeyboney GM Hani <3333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
21:22 Stryker [168]: Sir Matthew,I owe you satisfaction?
YH YOU DO:
xe4rdd.png

Sir matthew...

Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

"Espero que fique atento,vingarei,aguarde-me honrarei me"

Your's
Stryker(Paralyzex)

Sir Matthew 1337 - 0 Stryker.

"21:51 Stryker [166]: I hope that whoever killed me stay tuned." <- He wrote it in Help-Channel. I demand a mute on him.

Dyablo; Its who I am and after Hani jailed me I did cut down on that a loot til today when Stryker acted like something he really aint and did put out wrong information and later on didnt have the balls to stand for what he said.

Sent a PM to Mark as it seems that he aint watching this thread or is busy so you can close this thread and depending on Marks answer all I can say is,

Hasta La Vista Negrooos!

Edit: Stryker, if you're going to quote something please do it correctly... Wow!

Last edited:
I'm not that well informed about this whole situation, however I know that Stryker is a quite active and a very supportive tutor, one of them that we decided to keep (after the demotion-session). Anyways, we can't guarantee you that our tutors can provide you with legit information everytime you ask a question. Some of them are still learning a lot, and instead of getting all cocky and mad about it, why don't you discuss the matter with the tutor so that he will learn something for the next player who comes asking the same question.

And about you Flandie. My personal opinion about is not even worth to bring up, I'll probably just be infracted or something here on OTLand. Well, I can shortly say that I'm not really fund of you. And I think you know the reason (if not: You keep spamming me in Private Messages, in Help-Channel. Your spamming contains stupid questions in different kinds of languages, some of them might not even be from Earth. You are also getting very offensive and likes to insult me when you get muted). So it doesn't surprise at all that you have problems with more than just me, because your behaviour is so childish, unmature and just retarded if you ask me. And when it comes down to the question that your account was deleted. How come you did not think of that as an consequence? You really have to do some thinking and if I was the one who would press the DELETE BUTTON I'd put that as the reason ("Need some time to think about his behaviour and decide wheter he wants to be a childish or a mature player.").

Kind regards,
Siramix.

Don't you think I tried talking to Stryker in private messages? I tried but you want to know the answer? Read below v

That was the answer! It was such a wonderful answer.

If you don't know the answer of the question why the fucking fuck would you give your own opinion then? "Is it illegal to block a spawn?" (And as this is a pretty big problem and been taken up several times and if you do not know the answer to that quest as a tutor, specially after your "demotion-session" you should really do another "demotion-session") "For me its okay if you can kill them" <- How the freakin hell is that even an answer? Specially from a TUTOR that you guys like as you kept him as a tutor after a "demotion-session"?! And then when can't even discuss it in private-messages? And instead of discussing it with me or Sir Matthew he tells Sir Matthew that he will get killed (but as you can see, Sir Matthew ended up slaying allmighty Stryker).

I know exactly how I behave and I got my wonderful reasons to WHY I behave like that in public. I got a few friends that I adore and to them I'll act like a mature because they have showed me that they are good humans and just a wonderful human. If I don't like you or anything like that you should be ready to face the retarded Flandie and if you can't deal with it, well too bad for you my not-friend and you're one of them Siramix.

Love you <3 (I really dont)

I'm not going to comment on the topic related part that you wrote and just bring another topic to this thread. I am going to defend myself by saying: If you really hate me this much, why are you constantly writing to me asking me for favours? Then you just have to be dumber than I thought. Check out this picture, and please explain to me why you are constantly writing and being annoying.

9b_St4.png

NgwEt.png

dhaOsD.png

Translation:
Sweetie
Ask mark to read his PM from me
It's too annoying to be on this level 8 and do nothing
I wanna kill all the tutors
So, do it
Cause I know you loooove me
And without me, you're nothing
You can't
Ignore me
;o

Last edited:
Because I'm bored and sick (atm) irl and love disturbing people? There is nothing better babycakes.

And on your translation it is "you're" not "your".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back