• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eloth 8.0 HR [fast peaced] - discussion thread

04nlfgV.png

If you join eloth, then you are like housefly, because flies fly to shit.

Last edited:
First of all I have never gave any cash to streamers/leaders. I've been banning people when I saw they are botting.

Second -[FRANCE] Tibianus 7.4 [TIBIJKA/ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 5.03.2017

Feel free to read my advertisment thread of Tibianus.org.
All of ideas that Fribben used (expect no pz on carpets) on Originaltibia were born on Tibianus.org which is server of mine.

Third - 80% of good servers like Hexera etc have also auction with characters that are offline XX days, so I don't understand the problem. Many of poeple been scammed by other people which were selling their characters then hacking them back, thats why we made that system.

Seriously, you shouldn't listen to everything Fribben is saying because it's obvious that he's trying to make us looking bad in your eyes.

Thanks for the answear, I am listening to noone I guess the rest of community doesnt either.
It is just the fact alot of peoples are spreading those stuff and you as the Person thats ment have to give an echo back thats my opinion, anyway Gl for the future

Open tibianus 7.4 PVP-E edition , eloth 8.0 will be fail cuz everyone will play original tibia 8.0, TIME TO 7.4 TIBIANUS HIGHRATE ENFO!!!!!!!!

Everyone had more fun on the last original tibia than on your previous 3 servers alltogether.. shut this shit down haha

Przecież Eloth to gówno które pada po 5 dniach.

Surely Eloth is a shit which dies after 5 days.

Back