• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ELOTH.NET Breaking the hard 1000 !?!?

This server isn't spoofiny, and this server isn't first with 1,000 players. First server with 1,000 players was Minera. Anyway, owners of Eloth had big database of polish phones numbers and they ordered service that sends SMS with certain content to these numbers that's how they get so many players.

Server status is fucking up when more than 800 players. We are not spoofing it, we have scripts which shows players on exit, any way we are going to limit players because engine is lagging now ;/

Stian, then we are first one which made 1000 players without cheating ;) Btw. TFS got shitty lags with 900+ Players ;] But, who cares...

No OT have ever passed 800 without spoofing. So, spoof.

Vexoria had about 870 players without spoof, same with Eloth it had 900+ as i noticed (idk if they breaked 1,000) and as far as I remember Tyrania had smth arround 800, but not im not sure about spoof in this case.

face, and not jealous, but this is impossible in one day a server gets 1k

face, and not jealous, but this is impossible in one day a server gets 1k

Duuuude, if you would live in poland you'd get probably Text Message in your phone about Eloth, half of poland reveiced message about Eloth >_>

If it's spoofed, coders should be able to realise that. But until then, stop making up shit if you don't got any prooves. Ignorant noobs. I play this server and it's full, I see people EVERYWHERE. And it does seem to have 1,000 players~ when I'm online.

Wether you like it or not, get prooves then talk else you're nothing but ignorant stupid otland children that complain about everything.

I played there until I died and lost 10 pally armors and someone thieved them

yes yes i know what you think,very sad story :(

lol this ot NOT ARE SPOOFER!!!!! really and if is true, owner from eloth are gesior.pl

Back