• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ELOTH.NET CORUPTED NIEBIESKI MACIEK SZKLANA

Status
Not open for further replies.

After Future

Reaction score
as topic says this ots its totaly corupted dont waste ur time there and dont play

at the start when im lvl 8 niebieski gived me 1kk pure cash and backpack p tune when we trying to sneak some1 he checking on gm < utana vid > where enemy is

TODAY WHEN BOTH ENEMY TEAMS DONT WANT TO FIGHT US we start to pking some to get fun and he delete our characters for mass pk

ITS FUCKING SHIT SERVER DONT PLAY THERE

VEZIV

True info I Pking on this ots because second team don't wanna fight and we go pk with 10 ppl. We don't kill 30 lvls or 40 we kill only 80+ to take some bp's and this Niebieski banned all of us like 10 ppl with comment "Mass Pk" It's any rule we can't pk on pvp ots? Wtf XD the worst ots with Szklana and Niebieski who give 1kk on start to Veziv GG WP DED OTS NEVER COME BACK

Can you at least post here a proof of your words? Like a screenshot where we can see the reason of your banishments?

we got banishment for mass pk but no1 made ban and only 1 char got rs and im checking rules server and its nothing about " we cant pk other ppl "

If it's true and the ban wasn't automatic I wonder what's the admins' response going to be.
Nevertheless I don't think this edition is corrupted, because it was mentioned on forum that your team is going to be given cc for playing.
Haven't heard about exact amount though and about the premium tunes which is kinda unfair for the other players.

Veziv get rekt on ot
Full dominando
Cry like always
Leave Ot
Give Screen where is this 1kk and tunes
/ tiusu

95% of this retarded corrupted OT server are retarded polacks

fucking average IQ of a rock

stupid dogs

i actually believe him because that owner is retarded as fuck

How can you believe without any proof. He is just crying like always. He lost every battle, every resp and now he lost his ts.

because this owner is a fucking retard and ive experienced it on my own 2-3 years ago never played this dumb money hungry polack ot ever since

original.jpg

You spent the money feeding the system you hate.

Those people, are simply using same tactics other big companies like EA, Ubisoft, Steam uses. There aren't any better or worse than those. Yet you bought from them.

Thus the whining is pointless, and doesn't lead anywhere.

I wonder how people keep playing under same staff that proved so many times how corrupt and unprofessional they are.

I wonder how people keep playing under same staff that proved so many times how corrupt and unprofessional they are.

I wonder how people who are just fresh here and want to advertise their own servers - make a pile into others' servers like you did now + you spam forum with pointless posts just to boost your forum acc, lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back