• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ElveraOnline 7.72 Real Map - A server from a player, for players.

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
eologo.png

Dear Otlanders,

I just wanted to make a public thread where all ideas for a server of mine can go into.
Actually I do have already good files for my 7.4 server, but I have noticed a few issues with that map, such as it's dirty with alot of trash like vials and dead bodies. Now on a server restart all these dead bodies start to decay which eats alot of ressources. Therefore I have decided to re-create my existing files.

Tibia is one of my side-projects I am working on when I do have some free time, likely a hobby.
I also won't add a shop/donate system (won't say "never", but a very very long time for sure). I do have this server running anyway, even if players do play, or not. As said this is a hobby of mine, which I really enjoy.

So for now I am searching players who would love to help me to figerout lacks of the server, such as spell formulas, loot system, npc dialogs, quests, etc.
The server for now has 337 npcs and 15913 monsters, 11 towns and 801 houses.

If you have a idea how to improve something, any system that could help you as player to make things easier or just want to suggest something else, please let me know. I want to make this server for a few players who really would enjoy it.

The server is located at France and offers actually a very good ping to whole EU.
The client is a small edited 7.72 client which has a changed RSA key and IP to connect to the server, it doesn't avoid any bots.

The website can be found here:
ElveraOnline 7.72 - The real map server with priorities
every necessary informations can be taken from:

ElveraOnline 7.72 - The real map server with priorities

Updated the website layout, based on @Cornex BitAAC.

Any suggestions for it? :p let me know!

Last edited:
Back