• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elves VS Orcs [2013]

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Team Members for EvsO!

25p5t9k.png

Hello OTLanders,
As many of you know the project Elves VS Orcs, it has been under developing for a long time. The main reason is we dont have team members, just few that are inactive so Im searching for people to help me.
The map is done but we need someone who can detail it and make it look better. We need someone that can make us spells since we got none and someone that can balance the teams, attacks and so on.

The client is custom, no custom sprites. The client got custom theme and a simple sound system.

What we are looking for:​

Code:
[B]0/2 Good mappers[/B]
The mapper needs to have the ability to work with rme V. 8.54 to 9.x
We will need you to make towns, islands, spawns, quests or anything you will be asked for when we need it.
The mapper wont work alone, and he wont do all the work, he will get help from me and some other mappers.

Code:
[B]0/2 Good Scripters[/B]
A scripter should be good with LUA ofc. We will need to make movments, actions, mods, globalevents, creaturescript, spells and balancing. You will do what you are good at when you are asked for it.
Znote will help the scripter whenever he have time!

Code:
[B]0/2 good Web Designer[/B]
If you are experienced in any of PHP, HTML, CSS. Make your APP.

Code:
[B]1/2 PS Designer[/B]
You need to have experience in PS, you need to know how to make buttons, bg, headers, signatures, logos etc..

Code:
[B]0/2 StoryWriter[/B]
We need a good storywriter that can make it look perfect!.

Code:
[B]0/2 Spriter[/B]
A guy who can sprite monsters, eq, and most of the things! Maybe we will make custom sprites soon

Code:
[B]0/2 Programer[/B]
A good programmer that can edit things, create awesome stuff, edit sources etc!

How to write your application:​
Name:
Experience:
Position:
Samples of your work:
Contact Info:

Accepted Applications

Discussion: Elves VS. Orcs
Mapping: Mapping

Last edited:
Map is done, but atm I need someone to detail it up and make it look better. Someone good at that. And it was on hold for a very long time. I only worked few months on it. I got no serious team memberseexpect Znote and the mapper. Znote is to busy, mapper is busy.

Name: woki(I dont want to write my name on internet)
Experience: 2 years
Position: Web Designer/coder
Samples of your work: If you really want to see, I will upload some works in the next days
Contact Info: PM me you skype If you think im a good guy

Here is my skype: Amir.Amoore
and yes, please upload some samples :)

i rlly enjoy your project, i currently have a project but ill help u out anytime u want, i alredy got u on skype

Hey guys, I have some free time and Id like to continue a bit. Anyone interested? really boring to start working again alone

I reckon this is going to fail. I would quit while you're ahead,
Just an opinion.

Cant disagree with you, but cant agree either. Thanks for your opinion :)

I might be interested in joining your project :)
I have my own idea around a "race vs race"-server so we might not get along so much but it's worth a shot.. what do you say?

Back