• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elysium RPG Now Recruting

Elysium RPG

Elysium RPG Project
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :thumbup:

First of all let us introduce our selves (Elysium RPG)

By now this team is formed by, Matt, Gera and Mizo, but we are currently looking for an Experienced and Proffesional Team to get a Dedicated Ot server up and running.

As the name says this Ot will be RPG running around 5 up to 7x we are not totally sure of the rate yet.

Note that the server will be 8.31 until The Forgottens has no bugs at all on 8.4

Basically what we are looking for is:

• Scripter (For quests//such as Actions Scripts)
  • Hoster (Temporary until we get enough donations for dedicated server)

So if you are interested in joining the Team please contact us sending a Pm in here with your Email and your Curriculum Vitae.

Please Note that the server is not up yet and it will not be until we have finished everything as we want it, Map Details, website, Quest Details.

Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely Yours, Matt and Gera

Last edited:
I can be the hoster if you would like. I can post the speedtest if you would like. I can host for 24/7.

What kind of map will it be?

Mean while it will be a Customized Real Tibia Server (Thanks Mizo)

But we are trying to make this server as custom as we can, Custom Map and Custom Quests.

No Custom Items :thumbup:

Sincerely Yours, Gera.

I can be the hoster if you would like. I can post the speedtest if you would like. I can host for 24/7.

A Speed Test would be very helpful :)

Also Could you PM me us your msn? so we can talk?

One last thing RPG will be 8.31 until Forgotten server has gotten 8.40 Stable :p

Thank's
Elysium RPG

Ok, I accepted you. I don't know who you are lol.

Bump, Still looking for
  • Scripter (For quests//such as Actions Scripts)
  • Mapper (Need to show some previous work)

As it turn's out. we are not doing this project because we do not have enough time on our hands. sorry. can someone please close thread

Im can host , i have 4gb ram can host over 500 ppls without laggs . can all about SQL and database and ots
.. if u are intressed pm me :=)

Your's l3xik0n

GM.

Msn: [email protected]

Time zone: (GMT+010) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien

How often will you be available to do the job of GM? How much time can you spend a week on the servers?
I will be available 4-7 days a week and the time i will be online in server will be between 4-14 hrs

How long have you played Tibia?: 2.5 years

Have played retail tibia But I have played on private servers for ca 1 years now

What classes have you played and what is your favorite class?: Paladin is my favorite class.

Have you been a GM before? If so what were your responsibilities? Why did you leave? What emulator? (4 part question)Yes, I have been GM many servers before. The servers I was GM on shut down.

Have You map servers before? If so did they like your maping.
Yes they did and the ask if I could script and that’s my other job if you want me

How would you handle each situation?
* Players fighting In chat? ask why they are fighting and say that they should stop or If they don't stop i will kick them. And If they don't stop I will kick them.

* Player begging for items or money? I will say that the player can start killing mobs instead of asking for money. Becous if they kill mobs they get items and they can sell it for money. later they can use the money to get items.

* Player asking a lot of questions and they just don't understand? I will be helpfull and reply theyr questions so much that i can.

* Player is suspected of hacking or using an Bot that is allowing him to fly or teleport? collect evidence and show it to admin.

What can you do to help populate the server? Get friends intrested in the server. wright about the server on populare sites.

Why do you feel you would make a good GM? I want to help other people who need it in the game and show my loyallity to the players.

write an e-mail or add my msn !!!

/gustav B ( Map and GM helper!)

Back