• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Email ?!

vraft

Reaction score
If someone lost theirs email and they forgot their email they can't get theirs character back.

So why don't we have something like this.

When we go to our account we can see our email.

There will be no way that we can change it.
I only want to see what email i've got *_*.

^Stop trying to be a fucking TUTOR or smthing ffs always making threads about shits to make ot ORsha

WE DONT CARE

I just want to know my email.

Yeah will wait 24h to recover my acc : d

It's working as intended, and will remain this way for security reasons. If it's your account, you should know your own e-mail. We don't want a hacker to know the registered e-mail on the account, because some people use the same password for multiple things.

If you for some reason forgot what e-mail you registered to your account, you can mail us at [email protected] as mentioned, and we'll help you remember your e-mail if we have reason to believe that it's your account.

If someone lost theirs email and they forgot their email they can't get theirs character back.

So why don't we have something like this.

When we go to our account we can see our email.

There will be no way that we can change it.
I only want to see what email i've got *_*.
I might have misunderstood you, but if we do implement such a feature, you still wouldn't be able to find out your e-mail when you lost your account, because you can't log in to your account. So how is this gonna help when you lost your account, want to retreive it, but lost your e-mail as well?

Nobutada.

Back