• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emergency need help urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rab

Reaction score
Guys.
I'm looking for urgent help with a really newbie situation on an ot that has 140+ people daily. This it (a friend and mines) had a restart due to my friends (he hosts) cooler cpu, and when he tried to get it back on, he couldnt. We decided (for another reasons) that i'll host it from now on. I've got a router, linksys WRT54G, already port forwarded it to the open ports 7171 and 7172 (i dont need 80 since i dont have a web, its Sqlite).

Idk what to do... I'll add all the info i can, and i hope you guys can help me! It's the obvious situation of "i can get into the ot, but neither of my friends can!".

I'll try to collect some money and reward you by paypal if it works, ofcourse, with a rep++ on otland extra.

otfans.jpg

otfans2.jpg

Okay so here is a checklist:
1. Put the IP you get @ whatismyip.org in the config.lua-file.
2. Reset all router data, restart the router and then go to Run > cmd > ipconfig. Port-forward again with the ip from ipconfig and port 7000 to 7200 (then restart the router) Make sure you do exactly as said here and not another way to obtain your network ip.
3. Start the server.
4. Check canyouseeme.org and write in port 7171. Does it work?

If not, and all steps above done correctly - we know that:
- You have something on your computer that blocks the internet from connecting to your computer.

This could be a software firewall of any kind. Windows Firewall, McAfee Security, AVG Firewall etc. Make sure you aren't running a firewall program at all. Even an anti-virus could be the criminal here.

Good luck. If it still doesn't work I can probably help you out with more advanced methods.

Error: I could not see your service on 190.16.29.189 on port (7171)
Reason: Connection refused

Your server has to be online if you want to add it to our list!

DONT TRUST THIS F**KING GUY!!!! I HELPED HIM, HE'S PORTS WAS OPENED AND I GUESS THAT HE PLANED SOMETHING WITH HIS FRIEND, He told him like when i tell you this ip works? tell me no or something.. (Sorry for my bad english)... Well and he closed teamviewer and told me that i'm nub.. and he can't trust me, i told him it works... and then i said to him come on to my computer (teamviewer) i'll show you that it works.. i started 8.55 client and ipchanger, and he DID SEE that it worked! and then he told me let me control i let him control and while he was controling my computer he shuted down hes server from hes computer ;) i'm not so noob like you if you think and know!!

Well please don't trust this guy :S he's msn is: [email protected] ..

Guys i'm just telling you he wont pay something, i've now opened hes ports and he blocked me!!

For the second:

DONT TRUST THIS USER: Rab
DONT TRUST THIS EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you!

Regards
Abbedi

Status
Not open for further replies.