• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emperor Rehal

Mevinah

SativaOT.eu
Reaction score
Hello,
i need help with npc.

when i say
Code:
hi
mission
do not correspond to, when I carried out The Hidden City of Beregar Quest, everything was fine.
When I want to start Royal Rescue Quest no answer, what is the problem?

My Emperor Rehal.lua

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Promotion
local promoteKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?'})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, level = 20, cost = 20000})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({''}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ok, whatever.', reset = true})

-- Justice For All
local missionKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'nokmir'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Oh well, I liked Nokmir. He used to be a good dwarf until that day on which he stole the ring from Rerun.'}, function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.JusticeForAll) == 1 end)
    missionKeyword:addChildKeyword({'grombur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He\'s very ambitious and always volunteers for the long shifts.'}, nil, function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.JusticeForAll, 2) end)

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'nokmir'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler,
    text = {
        "Interesting. The fact that you have the ring means that Nokmir can't have stolen it. Combined with the information Grombur gave you, the case appears in a completely different light. ...",
        "Let there be justice for all. Nokmir is innocent and acquitted from all charges! And Rerun... I want him in prison for this malicious act!"
    }},
    function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.JusticeForAll) == 4 and player:removeItem(14348, 1) end,
    function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.JusticeForAll, 5) end
)

-- Royal Rescue
local missionKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'mission'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'As you have proven yourself trustworthy I\'m going to assign you a special mission. Are you interested?'},
        function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.RoyalRescue) < 1 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.JusticeForAll) == 5 end
    )

missionKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler,
        text = {
            "Splendid! My son Rehon set off on an expedition to the deeper mines. He and a group of dwarfs were to search for new veins of crystal. Unfortunately they have been missing for 2 weeks now. ...",
            "Find my son and if he's alive bring him back. You will find a reactivated ore wagon tunnel at the entrance of the great citadel which leades to the deeper mines. If you encounter problems within the tunnel go ask Xorlosh, he can help you."
        }}, nil, function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.RoyalRescue, 1) end
    )

local missionKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'mission'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My son was captured by trolls? Doesn\'t sound like him, but if you say so. Now you want a reward, huh? ...'}, function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.RoyalRescue) == 5 end)
    missionKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Look at these dwarven legs. They were forged years ago by a dwarf who was rather tall for our kind. I want you to have them. Thank you for rescuing my son |PLAYERNAME|'},
        nil, function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.hiddenCityOfBeregar.RoyalRescue, 6) player:addItem(2504, 1) end
    )

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back