• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Emporia VAPus is recruiting tutors

Anima

Foolish
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

EMPORIA VAPus is currently looking for tutors. Emporia is an real map server and has been running for several months. If you want to find out more about us, check out this thread. Everything you need to know is written there.

Your tasks as tutor are the following:

• Answer Player's Questions
  • Report Bugs to the Staff
  • Testing updates before they get released

We expect from you:
  • Great knowledge
  • Fluent english
  • Good teamwork
  • Professionality
  • Activity

Please include in your application:
  • Your ingame name and your real name
  • Your age
  • Your nationality
  • Since when you are playing real tibia and open tibia servers

You speak spanish? Very good! We also need players for our Spanish Help Channel.

Please send your application to Anima via Private Message on otland. We will close the recruitment as soon as enough people were chosen.

In the name of the Staff,
Anima

Last edited:
i want to apply you alrdy know about me but if u need anything else msg me on msn

Your ingame name and your real name: mostly known as polaris but my main char in your server is henesis/my real name is kevin
Your age: 17
Your nationality: Puerto Rico
Since when you are playing real tibia and open tibia servers: 4 years almost 5
languages you speak: English 100%, Spanish 100%, Portuguese 50%, French 20%

I'm 14 years old. I come from sweden. I played Tibia/open tibia in 2 years now. My real name is Mathias. My ingame name is Elx Nox. That was all from me. Thank you! I really wants to be tutor!

Last edited:
I'm 14 years old. I come from sweden. I played Tibia/open tibia in 2 years now. My real name is Mathias. My ingame name is Elx Nox. That was all from me. Thank you!

Sorry, didnt see i needed to SEND. sending now.

Last edited:
It's nice to see so many people interested in the position!

You won't regret it guys.. we are really a nice staff and community.. and im sure we'll have a great time!

I played Emporia before guys, you will love it there. a great community, no lag, and online almost 24/7 :)

I'd like to apply as a gamemaster if possible, Anima knows me as does Chris. I don't want to start out as a tutor, it's boring and there's nothing to do considering I don't plan on playing the server.

Let me know.

Back