• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Empty Server good for exp !!

I'm gonna marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) Marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) Yeah no matter what you say
(Marry that girl) And we'll be a family

i dont think this shit, the day mark will get up and he gonna close twifty she will be in the same position like us, ah sorry,im wrong, she will not have life on rl.
Haahahaha rilly funny with this 1 year old joke, please, you're spending the same time as her in front of the computer, the difference is she actually accomplished something with her time, you're just a troll

Haahahaha rilly funny with this 1 year old joke, please, you're spending the same time as her in front of the computer, the difference is she actually accomplished something with her time, you're just a troll
yeyeye im a big troller but i think u couldnt know what time i spend on pc kuz now im retired so i dont spend more than 30minuts for day =) . I cant count hours who fatima is on pc, only she knows that and im sure she spend more than 10h everyday...I gave my opinion she can do what she wanna do but what I said its true, the day when shadow/lunar finish she will waste 10000000000000000000000h uping etc for nothing ;).

yeyeye im a big troller but i think u couldnt know what time i spend on pc kuz now im retired so i dont spend more than 30minuts for day =) . I cant count hours who fatima is on pc, only she knows that and im sure she spend more than 10h everyday...I gave my opinion she can do what she wanna do but what I said its true, the day when shadow/lunar finish she will waste 10000000000000000000000h uping etc for nothing ;).
What you mean wasting time? She obviously think its funny, so why would it be waste when she is enjoying it? It's like saying you waste hours on practising football, just because you're not gonna play in Real Madrid and go pro?

What you mean wasting time? She obviously think its funny, so why would it be waste when she is enjoying it? It's like saying you waste hours on practising football, just because you're not gonna play in Real Madrid and go pro?
thats what i said, she can do what she wanna do but i said that was my opinion so i think its wasting time. PD: i dont play football and i hate RM :D

Back