• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of the War.

They were kicking out the members of the guild, so we had so chase people without yellow skulls = waste of frags/easy to get red skull/banned.

Seems you cant bot freely huh so you just end it, why have you won? you ended the war, u say it was easy beating us or so, for sayin we lost alot the frag score is pretty shit lol

They were kicking out the members of the guild, so we had so chase people without yellow skulls = waste of frags/easy to get red skull/banned.

You really think it will be over? If you dont wanna take unjusts in war u shouldnt war at all

You act like you didn't have 50 random noobs helping you 4 of the times i died in the war was from people OUT of guild yeah hipocrits blx

I kicked all the inactive noobs ^^

No Pierce, thats a lie.. You told me in ventrilo yesterday yourself that you kick people before we kill them, so dont lie Pierce ;p

We won, you lost.. You'll keep on dying dont worry xD

You act like you didn't have 50 random noobs helping you 4 of the times i died in the war was from people OUT of guild yeah hipocrits blx

sure, we had some guy from ventrilo on his mage or paladin, still we didnt kick people when you sneaked us

I've done that but if you see how the guild dropped to about half of what it was because alot of them were inactive retards and if you guys won why'd you end it as i said earlier life is a wind of change

We won no doubt, it's sad that you kicked out half of your team and yes if you really want to get owned here you are:

15:20 You have declared a war against: Corruption.

Accept the war, do not say your only knights or what ever, you lots are pure 20 mages, so lets fight!

Back