• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of the world???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye otland, in 9 hours is mi is ded pls :(

This is probably fake. Sleep well tonight.

Btw, don't post too much offtopic and please use a clean language, speacialy goes to ZoOorO.

This is probably fake. Sleep well tonight.

Btw, don't post too much offtopic and please use a clean language, speacialy goes to ZoOorO.
stop being noob aff undelete all posts and put the topic in forum game, non take this serious -.-

if anyone want to know when they will it will be at 12 oclock swedish hours ithink

stop being noob aff undelete all posts and put the topic in forum game, non take this serious -.-
You are again demonstrating your imaturity. Keep it going.

@Ontopic.
This experiment may not show results in hours, days, months or even years.

Those who don't support this experiment, invented the teory that say many black holes will appear, eating the entire world but the scientists are not agreedind, saying that this machine simulate what is happening in the world all the time.

PEOPLE DONT BE SCARED , I KNOW im NOOB AND IM ALWAYS SCARED FROM ANY LITTLE THING BUT I DONT KNOW WHY IM NOT SCARED FROM THAT I THINK IT WONT HAPPEN

Omfg Amrosh :( you saved my life! :D

Now im calm again.. :<

Well, if this thing is real.... Just prepare yourself ... :)
Now think about if you're OK with God :eek:!

Now it's the moment when you need help :p!

And try to think like Jester.... There's like millions of jokes and fakes like this... :blink:

I know you all playing but this is for the one who believe in this "End of the world"....

Well, the humans have done with the earth... We're the cancer of this planet :(, there's just a few decades for this planet...

So let's treat it well...

:)!

Lmao. 3 hours to live?

No dude.

They are starting it today, they had some errors earlier today.

But the startup phase is 14 days~ so if the world is going under, we still got 14 days to ruin our life before the black hole does! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back