• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End

Remove the grey gravel from the grass.

Also, don't make Epic Spam with the nature.

@Siramix- Wow man thats great to hear :D Res may be a little off because some of my shots are big-screen in-game. I'll try to work on my detailing.

@Samuro- harsh. :p

@Neon- If you're talking about the piles of rocks like the one in southwest corner of the jungle/swamp pic I removed and think it looks better. Thanks.
Glad to hear that if its spam at least its epic spam lol xD

Challenge.png

^ Built off of a base made by Loveinabottle/Relyt Ca

Continuation of Jungle at +1
Jungle3.png

+2
Jungle2.png

+7
Jungle1.png

dont zoom it out, and try ta mix less borders, looks really bad if you do it to much

Thanks for the comments

Not sure whether to take the drug thing as a compliment or not lol

@flaite- I'm pretty sure that's as close as you can get in Simones. I might experiment with taking smaller shots and see what that does.
Yea I'm desperately trying to cut back on the borders. I'll see what I can do for the next shot.

Smugglers Cave Part 1

A simple troll camp? D: poor kitteh :'(
SmugglersCaveI.png

SmugglersCaveII.png

SmugglersCaveIII.png

Part 2 coming soon

I think that with all the different floor tiles my eyes would hurt playing in that map, rest looks fine

Smugglers Cave Part 3 [Final]

Tyvm for comments :]

A little side quest for those fortunate enough to stumble upon a pirate ghosts old friend.
SmugglersCaveIII-I.png

SmugglersCaveIII-II.png

(Hole actually lands you close to pirate skelly near dirt mounds)
SmugglersCaveIII-III.png

SmugglersCaveIII-IV.png

A message from the surface? :blink:
SmugglersCaveIII-V.png

Hope you enjoyed :]

Assassins' Guild - Forgotten Sanctuary coming soon

Creative, btw on the first screenshot: on the tiny mountain near the big mountain (to the right) where the grass, dirt and mountain ground combine, in the mountain ground your missing the 2 corner pieces

Back