• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Endeér Template - For Modern AAC

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello folks, here again with a new template!

Note!
donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

Please ask for premission before using anything.

rRpjxzPFlg.png

Credits
  • Aeron
  • 4Story CO
  • cseec
  • el-grimlock
Layout made by me.
All Rights Reserved.​

Last edited:
Very PRO, but I'd add a CSS highlight to those dark-looking links at left menu.
HTML:
<style type="text/css">      
    .highlight { 
        color: yellow; 
        font-family: Garamond; 
        font-size: 12px; 
        line-height: 12px; 
        text-shadow: black 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em 
    }
</style>

Looks really nice Andy. Although the font you've used in the content is wrong, the content text is supposed to be sharp and easy to read.

Anyway since you say "Layout made by me." I suppose you can tell me how you made these 2 things:
HPSuKwLtnR.png

:)

Looks really nice Andy. Although the font you've used in the content is wrong, the content text is supposed to be sharp and easy to read.

Anyway since you say "Layout made by me." I suppose you can tell me how you made these 2 things:
HPSuKwLtnR.png

:)

The bottom one (silver one on the menu) is taken from a released layout. The one that is over (over content - "world") is taken from a different layout.
I'am not that good yet to make these shapes, but in the future, I'll try do draw them on paper and scan them and try make my own :)

@CyberM - Updated & thank you.

Well I am not here to flame or anything like that. But the people you've used parts of their layout would really appreciate if you gave them some credits.

Anyway you did good job on this layout, you've improved a lot that's a plus. :)

Well I am not here to flame or anything like that. But the people you've used parts of their layout would really appreciate if you gave them some credits.

Anyway you did good job on this layout, you've improved a lot that's a plus. :)

Thank you :)

I'll add credits for the people who made the backgrounds and the shapes later.

Dear Winnerandy,
Your graphic's experience is too much good...
I love your works!
Please, create tutorials !

sick layout dude! I wanna buy it :D

@ZoOorO Where are the credits for the images in your Wolfman Template? Get off the high horse plax lol.

Last edited:
Back