• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Enemia.EU] Looking for International Gamemasters and Tutors

its a poland server, so gamemaster must know speak polish?

Basic Info
My name is Adam and I am 16 years old,I live in Ireland but I am from Poland.
I am able to speak excellent but not perfect english,excellent polish,I do misspell some words in polish as I only went to 1st class
in Poland but its not as bad as many polish players I see around,good Irish which will probably not be needed xD and only a little bit of German because
I'm learning it at the moment and hoping to improve it soon.

Experience
I have been playing Tibia for around 5 years and Open Tibia Servers for about 3 or 4 years.
I've started playing Tibia in 2006 or 2007,I can't remember exact year and I've started on
Open Tibia Servers in 2008 I think,but like with Tibia I can't remember exact year I started.

Since I started playing Open Tibia Servers I have been a GM on some 7.6 servers
for mapping which I'm not really good at but I guess it was enough to be accepted as one.I was a CM also
on magnumot.no-ip.org,not sure if its the right ip tho.I have had my own 8.1 server,8.60 real map & evo ots,also was working
on a 8.70 war server with Ghostx but he seems to be gone somewhere and it all stoped and lastly I was accepted
as tutor and later promoted to senior-tutor on zantera.net

Why Pick Me?
I think that you should pick me because even though im only online about 3-4 hours each day during the week and around
8-9 hours at the weekends I always have the help channel open and I try to help out people. I am a friendly,trustworthy &
honest person.

Contact

If you wish to contact me send me a pm here at otland or add me on msn [email protected]

Basic Info
Hello there Scooty! My names Ben Staton and I'm from the United Kingdom.
I'm 16 years old and have played Tibia since 2006! In this time I have been a game master on a few different servers!

My Tibia Experience
Like I said I've played Tibia since mid 2006 just after the 7.7 update was introduced.
In that time I have played Tibia for 3-4 years and in the last couple of years have been playing Open Tibia and have been a member of staff on numerous servers over my time of playing Open Tibia. I cannot name the servers I have been a game master on but have been a tutor on vampera.gzh.nu and was a senior tutor on noxiousot when it first started. I am good at mapping and recently have become interested in scripting so I am now good at scripting too!

Why pick me?
I believe I would fit the game master position well because I can dedicate a lot of time to the role, around 2 hours a night from Monday to Friday and a couple of hours on weekends. I am always willing to help in game! If you choose to pick me then you will not be disappointed, give me a chance!

Contact me on Otland or on my E-mail at [email protected]

Yeah I didn't see it at the time Vendeliko, If all positions are filled then okay :)

Back