• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Enemia.EU need international Support!

Scooty

Enemia.EU
Reaction score
Hello

Theres two editions of Enemia.EU server

v1 - 750 players online
v2 - 850 players online

We are experienced people, our server are very advanced and have no crashes. We have also full DDoS protection and stable hosting(HosTeam)

We are looking for Sweden and Brazilian GMs and CMs

Why?

Firstly its very important to have egnlish support to help players on (for ex.) help channel.

We also need international advertisement. We need someone who will invite Sweden and Brasilian guilds to Enemia.EU. Of Course our site is translated to two languages(English and Polish).

If you want to join Enemia.EU team write me message, ill respond soon.

Last edited:
Hello

Theres two editions of Enemia.EU server

v1 - 750 players online
v2 - 850 players online

We are experienced people, our server are very advanced and have no crashes. We have also full DDoS protection and stable hosting(HosTeam)

We are looking for Sweden and Brazilian GMs and CMs

Why?

Firstly its very important to have egnlish support to help players on (for ex.) help channel.

We also need international advertisement. We need someone who will invite Sweden and Brasilian guilds to Enemia.EU. Of Course our site is translated to two languages(English and Polish).

If you want to join Enemia.EU team write me message, ill respond soon.

#We also need c++ coders and web designers
i can help with web and script stuff and mapp if u will

- - - Updated - - -

i can be cm

hey....

DEATHLAND IS NOT ENEMIA

remember that... i will start with enemia in next 2 weeks

Last edited:
Back