• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Energy Ring wont shield

Powtreeman

Reaction score
The energy rings in my ot will make the little blue icon pop up showing that I have mana shield up but it still takes HP instead of mana. While Utamo Vita spell works fine and damage takes mana instead of hp. I have no idea where I would go to look for this problem. No errors or anything
im using 1.0

i have this same problem, im working on trying to fix but haven't had any luck so far,
could somebody drop me a link for this newer version of TFS 1.0 or give me an idea of how to fix,
just face me in the right direction, ill get there in the end.
thanks in advance

Dont forget to update your files. global.lua, compat.lua, the events have gotten updates, and a few other scripts.

its all updated. fixed and working other than that npc error we cant figure out.
ill be looking for more bugs now that these elephants in the room are gone.

wait do you mean use the NEW global,compat? from the one i compiled before i replaced everything?

this post is from a couple days ago by the way.

On occasion those files get additions or deletions, its good to update those. In my case I have custom funcs so I just add or delete depending on what was done.

Back