• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enfini Adventure | Coming soon.| More New Videos!

DemShion

Reaction score
Hello, i just want to give everyone a heads up about the upcoming betas ill be hosting to test balance, find and correct bugs and introduce Enfini Adventure to the community, i can not tell an exact date yet for the upcoming betas but i can tell it will be soon (1 week - 1 month ETA), so i hope you can join me and help me to find bugs and everything that might be broken and of course have a lot of fun.

9/05/2013 Update (Spells Showoff).

Hello everyone, sorry to take this long :/ (post might be already dead), but i bring you this video whit almost all of the spells for all the vocations (forgot to record a couple of wizard and maybe more).

Enjoy and please leave feedback, i will try and make a video whit some action, instead of only description of spells, in the near future.
And stay tuned for open alpha info!!
[video=youtube;gDZCx8PRXg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDZCx8PRXg0[/video] PCE!

Here a list of all the spells and their CD.

Code:
Wizard---
Force Burst: 4s, 20 mp
Blink: 5s, 20 mp
Force Beam: 10s, 60 mp
Force Instability: 12s, 150 mp
Force Wave: 10s, 120 mp
Force Chain Burst: 8s, 100 mp
Force Alignment: 35s, 90 mp
Force Opression: 14s, 180 mp
Force Wall: 10s, 80 mp
Force Imposion: 14s, 300 mp

Warlock---	
All minions: 2s
Decay: 16s, 30 mp
Kitsune Possession: 25s, 45 mp
Devil Summon: 18s, 80 mp
Devil Translocation: 4s, 50 mp
Valefor Possesion: 35s, 80 mp
Golem Summon: 60s, 150 mp

Shaman---
Sarlatan Totem: 12s, 65 mp
Ochrance Spirit: 18s, 100 mp
Sulfaran Spirit: 8s, 85 mp
Atzima Servant: 16s, 50 mp
Align Spirit: 30s, 70 mp
Sinti Spirit: 6s, 90 mp
Trunt Spirit: 16s, 80 mp
Atzima Spirit: 18s, 130 mp

Dark Purist---
Dark Purification: 6s, 20 mp
Dark Release: 9s, 35 mp
Dark Wave: 10s, 45 mp
Dark Burst: 4s, 20 mp
Dark Alignment: 30s, 70 mp
Dark Chain Burst: 14s, 65 mp
Unstable Blink: 19s, 30 mp
Unstable Vanish: 14s, 50 mp
Dark Torment: 15s, 80 mp
Perfect Dark: 20s, 130 mp	

Ranger---
Chain Attack: 6s, 20 mp
Increase Rythm: 12s, 30 mp
Fading Arrow: 8s, 40 mp
Shadow Strike: 8s, 40 mp
Track: 6s, 70 mp
Long Shoot: 8s, 40 mp
Focus Fire: 16s, 80 mp
Snipe: 18s, 100 mp

Rogue---
Offensive Stance: 35s, 30 mp
Envenenom: 8s, 20 mp
BackStab: 10s, 40 mp
Stalk: 14s, 50 mp
Venom Trap: 4s, 35 mp
Fire Trap: 4s, 35 mp
Weak Points: 6s, 50 mp
Deaddly Poison: 18s, 100 mp

Guardian---
Endure: 8s, 20 mp
Bash: 4s, 20 mp
Defensive Stance: 25s, 20 mp
Shield Bash: 8s, 30 mp
Reflect Damage: 14s, 50 mp
Taunt: 14s, 30 mp
Second Wind: 20s, 50 mp
Shield Boomerang: 14s, 50 mp
Devotion: 40s, 100 mp

Berserker---
Induce Madness: 12s
Pulverize: 3s
Double Swing: 8s
Insanity: 16s
Crush: 6s
Vampirik Mark: 10s
Leap: 14s
Berserk Stance: 40s

Software Used To Edit The VIdeo: FFSplit to record, sony vegas to edit.
First time using sony vegas dun hat me ploz.

-----------------

9/05/2013 Update (Conquest Showoff).

Okay so here is a bit of the map Conquest!! Leave some feedback about the map too please! and you have some ideas to make it better please do tell!

Conquest Showoff

-----------------
10/05/2013 Update (Ranger Hunt Video)

Max Lvl Ranger vs normal Tibia Dl's

Ranger vs Dl's Video! & Berserker vs Wizard

-----------------

Okay so here is some information about Enfini Adventure:

Enfini Adventure is a totally custom server project that aims thowards a, rpg-medium rates, action packed and team based game, focused on handling over a lot of end-game content aswell as a funny and challenging lvl up experience (every voc will start whit 2 spells and ready to rumble, no rat killing bullshit) trying to cover both aspects of the game (PvE / PvP), whit a actually skill demanding combat system (spells whit cd, so you have to figure out rotations depending on the circumstances, non spameable pots, so you have to think twice about your possition and get punished if goofed somehow, defined roles, healers will be an allmighty beacon of light and stability and a must for every "try hard guid/team/party" as will be tanks and dps ofc! and last but not least there will be diferent vocs whit super cool and interesting spells like true invis, trap system, relocation spells (wizard blink, warlock minion translocation wizard force push and more!), active block (2 second duration, 8 second cooldown block that will reduce a dramatic amount of damage based on the guardian def, shield skill and lvl),
shaman totems/spirits, berserker induce madness and much more!

Here is a list of some freatures:

• 8 Vocs (Wizard, Warlock, Shaman, Dark Purist, Ranger, Rogue, Guardian and Berserker).
  • Defined and usefull roles! this means theres actually useful healers / tank / dps in the game.
  • Game will be focusing on a "Team Based Game Play", even starting from low lvl's.
  • 80 Spells (totally custom and interesting spells, not counting same spell whit diferent element).
  • Cd on all the spells.
  • Experience requiered and stages totally custom, level 30 will be max level.
  • Skill wont have a maxium level.
  • Start-End Action packed game, you start whit 2 spells at lvl 1 and monsters are rough from the start.
  • The game won't end once you reach max level, you will still need to get the better tier equipment sets, defeating dungeon bosses and ruling the pvp aspect of the game.
  • No Blessings/Aol into the game, you will get punished when killed.
  • 100% Free to play game, donations wont give you in-battle power, this means you wont be able to donate to get stronger items, only vanity and utility items.
  • You earn experience for killing a player of the same or higher lvl than you.
  • Non spameable pots.
  • Custom items for all the vocs.
  • Long term minded project, this means we will be updating the game whit more zones / vocs / spells/ max lvl cap / dungeons / end, medium and early game content over all
  • Currently there is 5 people working on this project, of wich 3 are sprites and graphic oriented participants, i am the project leader, creative author and current mapper(u.u , sux) but i am geting better at it!.

So yeah, im sure im missing some stuff, ill be completing the list of freatures as they come back to my memory, i also will be updating some videos and information about anithing interesting related to Enfini Online.

Conquest
I would like to intrudice you guys to my 'rook', so yeah im sure are sick of hearing this by now, but every vocation will start whit 2 spells and a rough road ahead, we have not worked that much on the lore but so far is something like this, you are an explorer who landed on this new continent only acsesible area "Conquest" this is the only port accsesible sinces the other areas are sorounded by rocks and twisters and you know nothing about this new land, except that this is where every man and woman whit courage and ambition is going to, you will recive some help and orientation from the town keeper, a man that was on the very ship of the expedition that discovered this new continent, and you may ask him pretty much anithing about conquest, this is his home he knows a lot and will be glad to help newcomers, there will be a lot of mysteries waiting for you on Conquest whit an ultimate challenge quest, "rare hunting spots", mini boses and pvp allowed, theres no law in no man's land...

Tyvm for reading and once again i hope you can join us on the Alpha!!!!

Also Check up the official stream thread for live coverage!! n.n Live Stram Thread

Check and register in our website: Official Site
And please like us on facebook: Enfini Adventure Facebook

Ideas are apreciated and welcome, and you might get rewarded if we implement your idea. (please note that they might be aded on future updates or/and at any time needed and not before).

Last edited:
Yeah, ill be working on uploading videos/pics and more info in the upcoming days, i am overloaded whit work and homework and stuff so please be patient :>

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, sorry to take this long :/ (post might be already dead), but i bring you this video whit almost all of the spells for all the vocations (forgot to record a couple of wizard and maybe more).

Enjoy and please leave feedback, i will try and make a video whit some action, instead of only description of spells, in the near future.
And stay tuned for open alpha info!!
[video=youtube;gDZCx8PRXg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDZCx8PRXg0[/video] PCE!

Software Used To Edit The VIdeo: FFSplit to record, sony vegas to edit.
First time using sony vegas dun hat me ploz.

Last edited:
Great systems, traps, invisibility. Gave me a lot of ideas. Can't wait to use it all in PvP on your beta as well. Good job !

Thank you, do you have any request/idea that might want see in action? we might save it for future updates or maybe even include it for official release, also there will be "small misc rewards" for those who brings the better/most ideas to improve this project!!!! those rewards are still TBD.

Small group fight ! Like Warlock and Guardian vs Rogue and Dark Purist. Something like that would be good.

Looks really sweet man.

Im glad you liked it, except you didnt like it on youtube D: it would be awsome to get a like if possible, maybe a subscription? :)

Small group fight ! Like Warlock and Guardian vs Rogue and Dark Purist. Something like that would be good.

Well first come first serve, so Advent is officialy in for the next movie :) (if you want to ofc).

Sure ! I reserve Rogue then : D

Okay, i let you know when we are rdy to make it n.n

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom