• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enfini Adventure Official Stream Channel. || [Online]

DemShion

Reaction score
Hello this will be the official thread for the stream channel of Enfini Adventure (the upcoming server), for more info follow this thread: http://otland.net/f251/enfini-adventure-coming-soon-188355/#post1820326

stream link : DemShion
Current Status: Online

You are welcome to join on the open tests (alphas) of multiple freatures that we will be hosting, please note that there will be no stable schedule for this, and we may do this whit no previous warning so subscribe to the thread if you want to stay updated!!
Ip: enfini-adventure.no-ip.biz
Acc for the server: 1/1
(I'll be doing some sprites while waiting on between events, so you can still take a look at my channel if you want to see what tricks do i use to make sprites and use GIMP! (you can also ask me anithing related to GIMP)).

Last edited:
we are currently offline :( we will be testing more [ spells / events / vocs / etc ] in the future so stay alert!

Back