• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ENG][8.6] Hestoria.net RL MAP 30.11.2012

joneso

Reaction score
Welcome To Hestoria.net!

November 30 at 16:00 you will be able to play on the most polished and best server Open Tibia Server! TeamFights is created in 2010, in the meantime, added a lot of things that distinguish us from other OT servers in Poland. As one of the few OT, we are protected from attacks from the inside and the outside - which is associated with this game is that it runs smoothly, that is, without any interruption in the operation of the server. We also have a fully rewritten maker account, so that you will feel comfortable browsing fine.

- Map:
Map, which is located on our server has been specially prepared for the very large number of people that each of you will be able to gain experience without a hitch. The city, which you can find at us: Gengia, Oken, Pyre, Zenit, Vinea and Ilania. All these islands are edited and worked for 2 years now, so I'll have something to enjoy.

- Server Version:
Version 8.60 server. Perhaps you ask, why version 8.60? The answer is simple, this version is the most stable, in which he plays a number of individual players and the biggest teams in Poland and abroad.

Multiplier experience is variable, so with the increase in the level of experience automatically decreases.

- Exp Stages:
1 - 40 level ---> 200x
41 - 80 level ---> 100x
81 - 100 level ---> 80x
101 - 120 level ---> 60x
121 - 140 level ---> 30x
141 - 160 level ---> 20x
161 - 180 level ---> 10x
181 - 190 level ---> 7x
191 - 200 level ---> 5x
201 + level ---> 2x

As for the rest of the multipliers, they are switching to the following.

- Other Rates:
LootRate ---> 3.0x
SkillRate ---> 35x
MagicRate ---> 25x
SpawnRate ---> 2x

We have a great set on the server Frag System. It is as follows.

- Frag System:
White Skull Time: 7 minutes
Red Skull Time: 1 days
Black Skull Time: 2 days
Frags to Red Skull: Daily: 10 | Weekly: 70 | Monthly: 130
Black Skull: Enabled

- Raids
We have all the raids that are present in the real tibia.

- Dedicated Server:
CPU Intel Xeon Bi Quad 8x 3,00GHz+
RAM 16 GB
HDD Intel SSD X25-M 2x 80 GB
Connection Throughput 1 Gbit - no freezes no lags

For Hestorii no resets, so you can be confident about your items and account.

If you have any questions or problems with our server, please contact the administration.

Points For Guilds​

Each team will receive points at the start. Following points should be directed on Ctrl+R
After Start. or on mail [email protected] With
Name of Guild
Nick of Leader
Ventrilo Ip/Port/Password

- You have a team? Need Ventrilo server?
Talk to us via MSN, and receive a 100 slot Ventrilo server 2.1.4! It is also possible to obtain Ventrilo server 3.0 + 50 slots!​

[video=youtube;Je3fwQXU1i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3fwQXU1i4[/video]

Some Screens from Map:

i'm waiting aswell this looks promising!
Do not fuck it up with retarded donation weapons and it will succed.

Edit :
Star Wand, made me puke
Solar Axe, Slinghost, Solar Sword & Dark Trinity Mace made me die.
I will not start on this ot :]