• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Engine Problem.

ReDe

Reaction score
For some time I have a problem that I was doing something on the computer and when I turn the engine "The Forgotten Server 0.3.6" and turn off the system with the inclusion of any other programs, they say that it stopped working. Later, when I want to let him run the system again, is not closed and it is a black screen and mouse. Then reboot and when I do I want to show the login window, black background, and mice. System Restore only works, but I will not do a system restore every time you turn on your computer. Please help. Thank you and best regards, Rede.

@Starting the engine "Run as administrator".
I have windows 7 Ultimate 64x And AMD Sempron 3000+ 1,61GHz
2 GB Ram and Gefroce 9500GT Palit.
I don't know or this help, but gives. ;):ninja:

But if you do a system restore 1 time, there should not be any need for doing it again, nor do you need to do it everytime your computer re-start.
If its really that messy save all your work and do a re-install of windows, as the server engine has nothing to do with ur windows not working

the point here is that when off the engineand off computer I need to do a system restore because the computer does not start.
Otherwise the system runs stably.

Hmm, okej sounds strange.
Almost sounds like your system is crashing when ur turning it off, cant really say what might be the cause of this.
sorry i cant be of more help.

Hope you solve it
Detdu

okay, the problem is repaired, if engine turned off he sends code (virus) and on your computer with 2GB make 128MB. And Windows 7 not work.

Thank you everyone for help.
problem resolved enough change engine. ;)

Back