• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, GM Lauri is from 36.hopto.org

@Tibianic, I think I have all the screenshots :) you can send me PM so I will check, just to make sure

Loved this server going to play again. Actually he cared about botters if you sent him proofs, both GM imo did a great work for the server

LATEST NEWS 15/10/13: My internet will be upgraded to fiber optics 100MB on 24/10/2013 and that's the date Danera will be back

He wrote that in the first post

I have problems port forwarding my HTTP ports, patience please.

I don't know who you are, but I am sure you soon have your 13th birthday. Such a stupid behaviour, I suggest to IP ban this guy for good, I bet OTland community doesn't want guys like him to participate on this forum.

@edit Thanks to MOD's for removing previous post of "Oldera GM".

Last edited:
how about you get the damn server on. you obviously knew how to portforward the potrts before so whynot now?

Because I've got different provider now and it doesn't seem to allow me to forward port 80

lovely how this was suppose to be up a week ago hey atyll give me the files ill host it flawlessly k?

Close the server and set new date like Friday 20.00 CET, you will get more players
Please take it into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back