• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orhsa give a loot exp? i cant count how many orshas i killed on this ot, normal exp. + no way it gives exp for 5 ppl to get 10mln exp + ea

Will make some fixes, orsha / yeti / GM commands

You no have players , maybe you reset acc and reopen.
Maybe open with pvp enforced?
You no ahve nothing lose because you no have palyers.
You can gain from only new players

once you open danera we will hack it remember last open? when everything got deleted? that was few accounts
('110110', 'duma93', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('120487', '123456789', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('123123', 'bhtajoni', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('142809', 'kipselek', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('154431', 'jqqzbh40', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('210210', '521230', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('212121', 'djaswin12', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('220411', 'konrad', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('309415', 'snopp123', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('333425', 'krystek3', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('335870', '680566', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('518493', 'pettersen', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('592640', 'hfinthe5', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('680566', '335870', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
,('709282', 'koni231', '[email protected]', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')
in fact one of them had full sms shop items ( GM ABUSE)

Just 'cause some of those accounts have donors without getting points through Paypal, doesn't mean the GM knew about it. I know in the first server someone was able to get their hands on whatever they wanted, no matter what, because he showed me he can do it 100%. So it's not always GM ^^

yeah i know and he actionally did it again but for now he dont have time so we just leaving it in peace for now but man get better security cuz its shite

I belive that hacking a OTS MYSQL database through SQL Injection is your biggest award you've ever achieved in life, WirBrainless

Why do you save your account info in plain text? ;o

It's not saved in plain text, he did a query to retrieve account information from the database. Danera won't be back soon anyway, so he can do whatever he likes with this data. I have already sent some letters to ISP's about this matter and OTland admins, as I have emails confirming his hacking attempt and stealing sensitive private information of users.

It's not saved in plain text, he did a query to retrieve account information from the database. Danera won't be back soon anyway, so he can do whatever he likes with this data. I have already sent some letters to ISP's about this matter and OTland admins, as I have emails confirming his hacking attempt and stealing sensitive private information of users.
What I'm saying why isin't the passwords encrypted in your db? :p Anyway, sorry about what've happened to your server. Was a fun one indeed.

No need to be sorry, server was meant for fun, whatever happened there is nothing I can do about it and no harm have been made to me, stealing database passwords won't give them any benefits anyway, they're just kids..

Online! Updates coming soon with new quests and spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back