• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

atyll

Reaction score
Hello Guys
Would like to invite all you oldschool players to Danera.no-ip.org server.

Server have now been restarted and is more stable than ever before!

Stages:
1-50 = 120x
51-70 = 100x
71-90 = 80x
91-110 = 60x
111-120 = 40x
121-140 = 20x
141-N = 10x

Skills: 30x
Magic: 20x
Drop: 3x

~Runes in backpacks
~Blessing system
~Frag system

Hosting machine:
Intel i5 2500k 4.7GHz
16GB RAM Quad Channel DDR3 1866MHz
NVidia GTX 680 2048MB GDDR5 SuperClocked

Connection: 50MB/s
Hosting country: United Kingdom

You can comment other player profiles now!
See you in game!

34gass3.jpg

Last edited:
Hah on each 7.6 rpg rl map polands own all GOGOGOGO MY COUNTRY POWER :D

woot, finally "high rate"! GIEF

Edit, why does it say in the top right corner "442 Players" ? Players total? Or are you faking online players? Cause on the left side it says 30~~ players online.

up, are you dumb? no need to answer

Server seems nice, atm i already owned a few noobs higher lvl than me, need teams with more skill :)

Don't play here! The god just announced it will be shut down due to "deticated server time is up, sorry for wasting your time playing here" something like that. I played for like 20 mins and it shut down.. omg.. Someone PLEASE host a 7.4/7.6 with high rates!

Oh, so he was hacked? That sucks :p Anyway, the server was ok in my opinion. But it had weird lag. Dunno if it was only for me, but I've not noticed that type of lag on any other servers.

Edit: from 36 to 0 players online D:

a gm which is not hoster closed the server just incase.. check the "Chat" on web if you wanna know whats going on. i dont think gms check this thread

jeffrey or punio hacked server but i think its punio

I dont know but before server went down he was on hacked GM and he spammed like, the server is going down go play inferna.hopto.org. I guess the hacker is the owner of that server. He is making it in order to steal players to his own OT.

I had to close the server to avoid him making any more damage to players. I'm constantly in chat with God and we will try to sort this out. We have recently updated the server a little and we'll make it even more better. But first we have to get rid of this hacker. This kind of people are nothing more than a shame to Open-Tibia community.

20:46 God: Punio here
20:47 God: i hacked
20:47 God: you stupid
20:47 God: ots
20:47 God: all ppl botting

Oh yes you did, so much bullshit, it's just I will leave it with no comment. If you don't like it, don't you dare coming back to my server.

BTW What does Computer Engineering have to do with securing a web server? Do you even know what's computer engineering?

Back