• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Evulclown [7.6] Aurea war [WAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, got in last night and changed P storms exhaust before I went to bed, but forgot to put a space and it stopped all the spells working... It's all fixed now and P-storms exhaust is changed to 1.5 like E-wave!

<Direct question>Could ya get a better host? Wud be awesome :D
Lagging there.

Last edited:
well its really fun to play war ot, but the most oldschool war ots have is like own acc, thais map etc, got some laggs on this didnt have before, but now i have.. the ot is kinda fucked u can sd then 1 millisecond after u can ue so u can easy solo mages^^

well its really fun to play war ot, but the most oldschool war ots have is like own acc, thais map etc, got some laggs on this didnt have before, but now i have.. the ot is kinda fucked u can sd then 1 millisecond after u can ue so u can easy solo mages^^

People moaned when I had it set as 2 seconds attack 1 second heal as it was on tibia. A lot of people.

Atm it's low SD attack high spell exhaust to stop spammers.

well it wouldnt hurt making the exhaust like real-war had =P that was p-p-p-perfect.

Lol I used to play this OT server with my crew like 7-8 years ago? And I have to say it's the funniest ot pvp I've ever played. I had a char on Aurea myself.

Still open?? I want to play war server again with my friends and im also Friends of Liam darkcrosser and IM the BEst paladin ever the best name !! Lecther tirado !! I still play rl and im lvl 345 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back