• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[English] Erathia 8.22 rpg-pvp

nsanee

Senator
Reaction score
Account creator/website - http://erathia.net
IP: erathia.net
Port: 7171

Screenshots Gallery

Erathia - the free pvp-rpg open tibia server.

Pretty, large and custom map is updated almost on a daily basis. Lots of quests and places you've never seen before.
Basically there's only Ankrahmun from real Tibia and a few quests. Otherwise everything is new.

A word about arenas - they're still being tested, so you can't compete yet, altough you can see them on a map already :)

We run Erathia on a dedicated server from leaseweb.com - that guarantees the lowest pings even from far away countries.
Our hardware is:

Intel 1x Core Duo T2450 CPU

2GB DDR2 RAM

1 x 160GB SATA II Harddisk

1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex Uplink Port

Settings:

Experience x 5
Skills x 15
Magic Level x 3

Loot x 1

Kills to RS - 3
Kills to ban - 6 (7 days, whole account)
Frag loose time - 12h

Protection level: 15

Note that some weak monster's loot have been adjusted so they drop a bit more than they normally would. This was done to help new players get some cash for starters. Stronger monsters drops are normal (x1)

God/GMs don't sell items, we think it's fun to get something the hard way - it just means a lot more and gives you players more satisfaction. We accept donations to keep the server up and running and as a gratitude, we allow donators to choose a gift, but these in-game items raise the comfort of gameplay a bit, instead of ruining the server balance, so you won't find uber weapons or skill/level/whatever runes in the shop :)

Join us and see how serious we are!

Last edited:
I can recomend this server, it just need more people.
But it is very fun and rare server.
/N

Yeah once we get a fair amount of people it's gonna be real fun. So come on people, join!

Really nice :thumbup: Worth trying!

I still love this server,
Full Rpg with a very detailed map and easy to make friends and levels.
Go go go ! Try it and see.
(It is a dedicated server so It is NEVER lag or so.)

Very nice ot with a nice balance
just needs more people all come and play :)

ALSO NEW EXP RATE OF 15X EVEN FASTER LEVELING :)

If more people join up we can have a party in city. I will buy you all beer. ;D
/N

Bagarn <- on the server.

Great mapping, Great server, Terrible GM's. First time i login, orshy kills me in town.

Cause the server is going down for good, it's the last day it's online, they're havin fun ;]

Cause the server is going down for good, it's the last day it's online, they're havin fun ;]

It's not offline now? :S

But tell me, how many MB is the map? :p

Anyway, the server is good and detailed, like my custom map is :)

Last edited:
Back