• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter [English->Polish Translator] Searching for a job!

xKos

Reaction score
About me...
Hello there! My name's Kos and I originally come from Poland, though since 2007 I live in Great Britain, near Oxford. I'm a workaholic and can't stand time wasting - unfortunately as I have completed most of my previously set tasks, I'm looking for a new job. I'd like to call myself a 'translator' though honestly I'm only a 15 year old guy with no papers and only some experience, but with great motivation & dedication to my goals. I speak fluently polish and english and this year I'm taking exams from both of these languages with expected grade of A.

How do I work with other people?
Teamwork is one of the benefits of my person as I truly love helping and getting help from people. I don't really like talking a lot about the tasks I'll do - I prefer just to get them completed as quick as possible. I don't really have an idea of what else to put here, apart from the fact that I just cooperate with people well enough to get the job done.

Skills
As I've said before I speak two languages (polish & english) and I'm capable of doing any tasks like translating, writing news reports in both languages or making up the fable. I have little knowledge of graphics and if needed I can do simple signatures, avatars etc. I can also be a forum moderator or just an editor. I have experiences in all of these and it'll be proven in the next section of my application.

Experience
I have worked on plenty of servers before, eg. shivaots, dark ots, nivir world or (partly) hexana. Currently I work for a polish forum as a translator of tutorials. If you're interested in seeing any of these PM me and I'll send you some links - and there's honestly a lot of them.

Contact
You can add me on skype: xdiego77 or just PM me here. With either way, I'll be more than happy to answer :).

Anyway, I don't want to unnecessarily lengthen the thread, so I'm just going to end it here. If you still have any questions you can simply write a post or contact me via skype and PM.
Regards,
xKos​

Back