• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

English pvp guild?

Gilles

Reaction score
Is there any english pvp guild on this server? Most of them seem to be full polak :/

No, only brazilians, spanish and polaks, nothing. You can go back from where you came.
and who are you? just to know really, never heard about you (no offend)

No, only brazilians, spanish and polaks, nothing. You can go back from where you came.
and who are you? just to know really, never heard about you (no offend)
Let's hope some guild gets formed soon then :/. I played here a year ago or smth...

Heyeheueheueheue giles hauahahahahahsus I love you!

@Htown123 umitando !!! HAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH' so funny gajs.. umit gimmy u name at baiakcores (shadowcores)

Sup Tali and Umit!!! Long time no see ;)
Guess I'll just level some untill some new guild comes up :).

end now no spammink kkkkk?????? huehuehuahua

Nm bro btw even tho i wont be ur friend and talk to u cuz i dnt play shadow it was rly jimmy who cleaned ur house ofc i did not scam him haha he needed transfer money xD

Tali and team is noob super noob epic noob blabla noob noob x1000 ( Go tali cry with gm Im use navi HAHA )

Back