• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

25r15ao.png

Ground type suits this one

Doesn't suit this one, either way I think the streets should be wider :)

hey man , can u help me with a thing? look i searched that type of ground (raw grounds) but i didn`t find , is the one on the second screen , on the top right , under the light post , that ground (with the little squares inside) i didn`t find it with that border from the over part , can u please say me the id? thanks...

hey man , can u help me with a thing? look i searched that type of ground (raw grounds) but i didn`t find , is the one on the second screen , on the top right , under the light post , that ground (with the little squares inside) i didn`t find it with that border from the over part , can u please say me the id? thanks...

This isn't support but download this, add it and it'll be in Terrain palette under the sub-palette Cave

Thanks for comments guys ^_^

I actually changed the streets to the normal cobbled pavement and it rly looks much better.
And I think they are wide enough, this is supposed not to be so large city just a medium sized and cozy one.

Edit:

hey man , can u help me with a thing?

Pero's right but normally it's in others id 10492.

I like the building.
Fix the bridge up a little though, it looks weird the way it is xD

Shops
iz9iy8.jpg

I have mixed feelings about that stone part of smith's house, any suggestions?

And just an old random thing
jab48z.jpg

2i6kzt1.jpg

It's only revamped Aragon and yeah I also think that comes up rly nice :)

I have mixed feelings about that stone part of smith's house, any suggestions?

I think it looks nice, gives a unique feeling to the area. What I dislike about it is the top of it, around the walls. The roof is bugged in it, especially in the top left corner.
It also feels like there should be a "small road" or sideway like around every other building.

Great work man, you're an excellent mapper. Keep it up!

Really nice. I wish I had the creativity and patience to map such good pieces. Mapping isn't hard, but good mapping is hard as hell. Using the RAW's and different combinations to make new and different ideas in the map is the tough part. You seemed to have done this quite well. Good job. Keep mapping.

This is kind of nice, I really like your structures, they look realistic in a nice way.

Your city has a unique personality. It's unified and it has sence. I like that :)

Back