• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

The last two maps are for Aragon server, it will hopefully come out in some long period of time...

Come on, this shitty spamed castle is spamed and shitty.

Recent shit, an rpg city I'm workin at in free time
2m3i5pc.png

Temple (a large one, isn't it?)
Inspirated by Magnetico's old work anyways.

313hduv.png

Mages guild which has also its magic shop

Last edited:
this temple looks awesome :3. But i think ingame it would be wwaaaay too big. otherwhise then this good job dude keep mapping :3

That's kinda big city man, I don't think that temple's too big. You know, in medival cities cathedrals used to be rly 3-4x larger than regular buildings...

yes i know but thats not the point. It's just the feeling and looking ingame. You can change my mind with an ingame screenshot maybe :D

I really, really dislike the temple. /:
The wall style is cool and all, but the shape of it and its size it's just wrong for my eyes, my dear. c:

I think the temple would be totally fine if you shrink each side by 2 sqm.
I fucking love the second one. The structure is just perfect

Just one thing I was thinking of, since when does water come out from a crack in the brickwall? I hate it when people put it like that ^.^ If you're going to make it as realistic as possible, ditch that shit. Other than that, the map looks good in my opinion :)

Hey man! I am Spoking, one of the oldies on the forum and I've seen a LOT of great maps around here. However, I would like to inform you that your maps are the most amazing pieces of mappings I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing these amazing pieces of mappings with us. You are probably the best mapper I have ever seen in my life.

Keep up the good work and (if you don't do so already) please create one beautiful open tibia server for us to play in these amazing maps. I think players will have the experience of their tibia lives if you combine those maps with great codes.

Kind Regards,

Bob Devilee (Spoking)
Game Developer

@Siramix
Making that thing realistic wasn't my point acutally. Tibia in its best times for me was basicly symbolic and imagintion-stimulating game that didn't totally need to be realistic, just had a great climate. That's what I aim for when creating an rpg thing.

@Spoking
Wow, man, it's nice to see my mappings impressed someboady that much... And making a server (rpg) in today's hard times for ot community is a great challenge, making map is one thing, but to interest people and keep constant number of players is other, and I belive - harder. Come on, we have to face the fact kids nowadays don't play tibia, the most people who were interested are getting older and loose their interest in that outdated game or often in gaming at all. At least that's how it is to me, and yeah - that's somehow sad, isn't it?

Back