• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

@no1
Isn't it a challenge for you then to make people feel excited about tibia again? To finally give something to the players that they have never experienced before. Well, I haven't been active on tibia OR forums for about 3 years now, so I do not know how tibia is like nowadays. However, I still believe that it is perfectly possible to run a server with your mappings and to make it the most popular server out there. People are struck with the real-tibia map in almost all popular servers, aren't they done with that? They are all waiting for that one server that does it differently. That one server that shows the rest of the community that the real-tibia map is not the BEST map. I know you are capable of creating the map, all you need is a team who is willing to try hard to accomplish this goal. Trust me, I have worked on servers that were in the top 10 of otservlist.org. I know what I am talking about.

The OT community is bigger than the actual Tibia community. There are more players on OT than there are on Tibia. Then why would you not be able to get a popular server? You tell me. Out of my experience it is not too difficult to run a popular server. All you need is good support (GM'S), regular updates, regular events, a good website, a good map and awesome quests / features. Oh yeah, not to forget, people LOVE PvP. Making a good PvP system will attract people to play your server even more. And from the looks of it, people seem to like(?) the donation system with exclusive objects. This means money for you and more fun for the player (apparently). (But please, no over-powered donator exclusive items. They ruin servers)

Now tell me exactly what kind of server you want to create, because I think you deserve to have it. I can help you with accomplishing what you are trying to accomplish. It would be a great challenge to accept :)

Kind Regards,
Bob Devilee (Spoking)
Game Developer

Recent minimap

(not used 4 anything yet)
2wrepg0.png

I actually logged in and saw my thread on top lol - is that telepathy?

Not mapping anymore, sorry, to me tibia has no future :( I can donate the latest work which hasn't been used anywhere yet to someone experienced, u can pm me...

qrhri8.png

Basicly nothing's finished, mostly it's Luffy-inspirated city and some outskirts

Last edited:

Not mapping anymore, sorry, to me tibia has no future :( I can donate the latest work which hasn't been used anywhere yet to someone experienced, u can pm me...

qrhri8.png

Basicly nothing's finished, mostly it's Luffy-inspirated city and some outskirts

Please donate it to someone! Don't forget to do it, please. I think that someone who needs this for his RPG project could use it. Would be nice to see this finished one day :p

Your maps looks awesome. Great decorations and others. Like this!

qrhri8.png

Would be great to use in my real map remake :)

Enpecs mapping lives on through Aragon! I love looking through the server and seeing his pieces of mapping, I mean especially the main town that he did such an amazing job on. Ugh! <3

Back