• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

enriel's mapping theard.

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
I'll be posting my mappings here. I'll try to update it frequently :wub:

A cave, not done yet thought.

Wth is those planks doing down there xD?

Pretty nice tho, more details plx.

updated the cave abit:

anyone that can tell me what can be done better? also is there anyone that can say a nice theme? :p

It looks okey... Except for the waterfall, those water sources can't support that waterfall and if there crashed a boat then atleast add a story and give a little more sence to it.

The idea with the parchment and the arrow rox for sure but slow down with those thick mud borders, doesn't look great. Doesn't look like the ground has several little hills/levels (or how the heck you want to call it) Practise a bit more with those borders and I'm sure you'll get the result you want.

Also you used "stone" cave walls.. try not to add vegetation on them because they are from "stone". I would suggest vegetation on mudwalls and a bit of rock ground underneath the stone cave walls.

The human wrapped with webs don't fit, not at all. That monument don't make sence either and don't use those cracks on mud since the cracks are made for wood/stone floors.

The rest looks well detailed, not 2 much. Simple and plain. Keep it up.

It looks okey... Except for the waterfall, those water sources can't support that waterfall and if there crashed a boat then atleast add a story and give a little more sence to it.

The idea with the parchment and the arrow rox for sure but slow down with those thick mud borders, doesn't look great. Doesn't look like the ground has several little hills/levels (or how the heck you want to call it) Practise a bit more with those borders and I'm sure you'll get the result you want.

Also you used "stone" cave walls.. try not to add vegetation on them because they are from "stone". I would suggest vegetation on mudwalls and a bit of rock ground underneath the stone cave walls.

The human wrapped with webs don't fit, not at all. That monument don't make sence either and don't use those cracks on mud since the cracks are made for wood/stone floors.

The rest looks well detailed, not 2 much. Simple and plain. Keep it up.

okay thanks, good that you had some feedback. I didn't really plan it, I just mapped some random stuff because I was bored ^^ never thought of the water and the human wrapped was not completed oh by the way the crack mud was not supposed to be there o-O :p. Also about the vegetation, the flowery walls?, I thought it looked really nice and fitted well because the cave itself is abit green ;d well thanks for feedbakcxzor

okay thanks, good that you had some feedback. I didn't really plan it, I just mapped some random stuff because I was bored ^^ never thought of the water and the human wrapped was not completed oh by the way the crack mud was not supposed to be there o-O :p. Also about the vegetation, the flowery walls?, I thought it looked really nice and fitted well because the cave itself is abit green ;d well thanks for feedbakcxzor

No problem :) Maybe you could make the water source come from underneath the cave walls.. The vegetation(yes, flowery walls :p) look okey only thing that bothers me is that it's on stone walls :p

Glad I helped :D

@macedoon, so the water comes under the cave? how can I do that look nice xDD.. I'll give it a try.
------------------------------------------
anyone that can come up with a nice theme?

Something like that.. But work it out.

2qx9x6v.png

Back